1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. ARMANDII

SHOW US YOUR RECENT PURCHASES 2018

@Verdun those are just the runners - but we do sell the plants and the beans when they're cropping. I get them wholesale so they're quite cheap. :blue thumb: We shall also be growing a load of Bridgwater...
    @Verdun those are just the runners - but we do sell the plants and the beans when they're cropping. I get them wholesale so they're quite cheap. :blue thumb: We shall also be growing a load of Bridgwater beans, Blue Lake French beans, and yellow French beans. :hate-shocked:
    @Verdun those are just the runners - but we do sell the plants and the beans when they're cropping. I get them wholesale so they're quite cheap. :blue thumb: We shall also be growing a load of Bridgwater beans, Blue Lake French beans, and yellow French...
    @Verdun those are just the runners - but we do sell the plants and the beans when they're cropping. I get them wholesale so they're quite cheap. :blue thumb: We shall also be growing a load of Bridgwater...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. ARMANDII

WHAT JOBS ARE WE DOING IN THE GARDEN TODAY 2018

Tempted to do mine again too. Also got yorkstone and the wet and forget has had limited impact, so will give it another chance and see if it gets the black lichen stuff off. If not i'll be jet...
    Tempted to do mine again too. Also got yorkstone and the wet and forget has had limited impact, so will give it another chance and see if it gets the black lichen stuff off. If not i'll be jet washing also.
    Tempted to do mine again too. Also got yorkstone and the wet and forget has had limited impact, so will give it another chance and see if it gets the black lichen stuff off. If not i'll be jet washing also.
    Tempted to do mine again too. Also got yorkstone and the wet and forget has had limited impact, so will give it another chance and see if it gets the black lichen stuff off. If not i'll be jet...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. ARMANDII

SUPER SALVIAS 2018

Salvia gesneriiflora (mountain form) is one of my favourites. Spring is officially here as it is now in bloom............... Salvia gesneriiflora (mountain form) by longk48, on FlickrA better...
    Salvia gesneriiflora (mountain form) is one of my favourites. Spring is officially here as it is now in bloom............... Salvia gesneriiflora (mountain form) by longk48, on FlickrA better photo of Salvia coerulea.............. Salvia coerulea by longk48, on Flickr
    Salvia gesneriiflora (mountain form) is one of my favourites. Spring is officially here as it is now in bloom............... Salvia gesneriiflora (mountain form) by longk48, on FlickrA better photo of Salvia coerulea.............. Salvia...
    Salvia gesneriiflora (mountain form) is one of my favourites. Spring is officially here as it is now in bloom............... Salvia gesneriiflora (mountain form) by longk48, on FlickrA better...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Zigs
    Like x 8

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN APRIL 2018

Fritillaria meleagris................ Fritillaria meleagris by longk48, on FlickrI think that Perriwinkle is an invasive weed but when I was offered a cutting of Vinca major var. oxyloba I had...
    Fritillaria meleagris................ Fritillaria meleagris by longk48, on FlickrI think that Perriwinkle is an invasive weed but when I was offered a cutting of Vinca major var. oxyloba I had to accept. My first bloom and I now like some Perriwinkles! Vinca major var. oxyloba by longk48, on...
    Fritillaria meleagris................ Fritillaria meleagris by longk48, on FlickrI think that Perriwinkle is an invasive weed but when I was offered a cutting of Vinca major var. oxyloba I had to accept. My first bloom and I now like some...
    Fritillaria meleagris................ Fritillaria meleagris by longk48, on FlickrI think that Perriwinkle is an invasive weed but when I was offered a cutting of Vinca major var. oxyloba I had...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. "M"
    Like x 11

Gardening Aspirations For 2018

Did they have enough room for the common names? Some of them have a dozen or more! :doh:
    Did they have enough room for the common names? Some of them have a dozen or more! :doh:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. ARMANDII
    Like x 5

FUCHSIAS 2018

Hi,Mrs. PoppleHave a north facing boarder of four Mrs.Popple and they grow and flower very well, getting about 3ft high and 3-4ft wide.However a redesign of the boarder really needs...
    Hi,Mrs. PoppleHave a north facing boarder of four Mrs.Popple and they grow and flower very well, getting about 3ft high and 3-4ft wide.However a redesign of the boarder really needs something about half the size.As yet still to find and grow on something hardy and small enough to...
    Hi,Mrs. PoppleHave a north facing boarder of four Mrs.Popple and they grow and flower very well, getting about 3ft high and 3-4ft wide.However a redesign of the boarder really needs something about half the size.As yet still to find and...
    Hi,Mrs. PoppleHave a north facing boarder of four Mrs.Popple and they grow and flower very well, getting about 3ft high and 3-4ft wide.However a redesign of the boarder really needs...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. ARMANDII

THE IRIDACEAE [LILY] FAMILY 2018

I am involved in a project with a public space in my town. I'm in charge of planting plans, and one of the plants that will be featured is Watsonia meiriana, can't wait for it to flower, one of...
    I am involved in a project with a public space in my town. I'm in charge of planting plans, and one of the plants that will be featured is Watsonia meiriana, can't wait for it to flower, one of the jewels of the Iridaceae family. Want to try and get Iris confusa too.
    I am involved in a project with a public space in my town. I'm in charge of planting plans, and one of the plants that will be featured is Watsonia meiriana, can't wait for it to flower, one of the jewels of the Iridaceae family. Want to try and...
    I am involved in a project with a public space in my town. I'm in charge of planting plans, and one of the plants that will be featured is Watsonia meiriana, can't wait for it to flower, one of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ARMANDII

HANGING BASKETS, WINDOW BOXES AND BITS AND BOBS 2018

@Linz we have a Morrisons not far from we and only last week they was selling fuschias in white or red at a £1...my hubby wanted to get some, as they've always got good offers on...shame really...
    @Linz we have a Morrisons not far from we and only last week they was selling fuschias in white or red at a £1...my hubby wanted to get some, as they've always got good offers on...shame really for such as yourself :)
    @Linz we have a Morrisons not far from we and only last week they was selling fuschias in white or red at a £1...my hubby wanted to get some, as they've always got good offers on...shame really for such as yourself :)
    @Linz we have a Morrisons not far from we and only last week they was selling fuschias in white or red at a £1...my hubby wanted to get some, as they've always got good offers on...shame really...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. JackJJW
    Like x 6

Dahlias

The three tubers have sprouted!!!! :yes: :hapydancsmil: One happy camper here! :heehee:The "traditional" method when dealing with earwigs in your dahlias is to stuff a small flowerpot with some hay/straw and...
    The three tubers have sprouted!!!! :yes: :hapydancsmil: One happy camper here! :heehee:The "traditional" method when dealing with earwigs in your dahlias is to stuff a small flowerpot with some hay/straw and up-end it on a bamboo cane (or stick/whatever) next to your dahlias. The theory being that the...
    The three tubers have sprouted!!!! :yes: :hapydancsmil: One happy camper here! :heehee:The "traditional" method when dealing with earwigs in your dahlias is to stuff a small flowerpot with some hay/straw and up-end it on a bamboo cane (or stick/whatever) next...
    The three tubers have sprouted!!!! :yes: :hapydancsmil: One happy camper here! :heehee:The "traditional" method when dealing with earwigs in your dahlias is to stuff a small flowerpot with some hay/straw and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. KFF
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. HarryS
    Like x 16

Know Your Weeds

The problem with Buttercups is that they are very pretty for a short time and then they start spreading like mad. They can very quickly take over an area.A year ago, I prepared a derelict piece...
    The problem with Buttercups is that they are very pretty for a short time and then they start spreading like mad. They can very quickly take over an area.A year ago, I prepared a derelict piece of my garden and then laid 50 sq' M of wild flower meadow. It grew and I have had a fantastic show...
    The problem with Buttercups is that they are very pretty for a short time and then they start spreading like mad. They can very quickly take over an area.A year ago, I prepared a derelict piece of my garden and then laid 50 sq' M of wild...
    The problem with Buttercups is that they are very pretty for a short time and then they start spreading like mad. They can very quickly take over an area.A year ago, I prepared a derelict piece...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. wiseowl

Sweet Peas

I couldn't help posting these photos I took last week! :heehee:
    20160616_104526[1].jpg 20160616_101733[1].jpg 20160616_101849[1].jpg gwendoline.jpg CIMG0015 (715x1024).jpg DSCN1537.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Tetters

Short or Tall grasses? For what situations? Foliage ? Flowers?

Hi @Verdun I know it will be a touch taller but they look lovely and since getting back and looking them up on the net i'm glad we had them...the testacea my hubby clocked :dbgrtmb: so they should look...
    Hi @Verdun I know it will be a touch taller but they look lovely and since getting back and looking them up on the net i'm glad we had them...the testacea my hubby clocked :dbgrtmb: so they should look nice...thanks also for mentioning them :) The carex Comans they had them there but Verdun no more, as my...
    Hi @Verdun I know it will be a touch taller but they look lovely and since getting back and looking them up on the net i'm glad we had them...the testacea my hubby clocked :dbgrtmb: so they should look nice...thanks also for mentioning them :) The carex...
    Hi @Verdun I know it will be a touch taller but they look lovely and since getting back and looking them up on the net i'm glad we had them...the testacea my hubby clocked :dbgrtmb: so they should look...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. ARMANDII
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. BeeHappy

GC MEMBERS -SEED COLLECTED SAVED IN 2017 FOR 2018 SOWING

You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine...
    You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine frutescens Canna species several Eucomis species (I'm intrigued by the idea of cross pollination on...
    You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine frutescens Canna species several Eucomis species (I'm intrigued...
    You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Fat Controller

Gardening diaries - friendly discussions (part 2)

:goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots of late thread "LERT'S" from me :heehee: ...Its been lovely reading thru lots of fun and banter and of course...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots of late thread "LERT'S" from me :heehee: ...Its been lovely...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. alana
    Like x 4

Flower Arranging

Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with...
    Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with an eye to how they harmonise with their neighbours and I grow flowers in a cutting patch so I always...
    Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with an eye to how they harmonise with their neighbours...
    Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. bigbore

cannas

If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi...
    If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi purpose compost and place in a windowsill. There is a fantastic thread on here Canna 2016
    If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi purpose compost and place in a windowsill. There...
    If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. pamsdish
    Like x 4

Seed Swap

Thought I would give this a bump
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. JWK
    Like x 9

Do you know your soil type?

The house I'm in was built in the 1930s. I've never came across any builder's rubble while digging in the back garden so either it's buried very deeply or my grandparents did a lot to improve the...
    The house I'm in was built in the 1930s. I've never came across any builder's rubble while digging in the back garden so either it's buried very deeply or my grandparents did a lot to improve the ground. There's at least 2 feet in depth of good topsoil, because the guys who put my fence up...
    The house I'm in was built in the 1930s. I've never came across any builder's rubble while digging in the back garden so either it's buried very deeply or my grandparents did a lot to improve the ground. There's at least 2 feet in depth of good...
    The house I'm in was built in the 1930s. I've never came across any builder's rubble while digging in the back garden so either it's buried very deeply or my grandparents did a lot to improve the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. PeterS
    Like x 8

Improving clay

Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. PeterS
    Like x 25

Principles of seed sowing

Don't you have toilets where you live? Weirdo's :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  24.   » Normal Threads
  25. Sally Parker

Borage??

Well I have a patch that I keep going and my self seeders are all growing well and even still coming through.. I would hang on a bit and see if this warm weather will spark them into life.. It...
    Well I have a patch that I keep going and my self seeders are all growing well and even still coming through.. I would hang on a bit and see if this warm weather will spark them into life.. It readily reseeds itself, as you know, however sometimes borage does not flower the first year and can...
    Well I have a patch that I keep going and my self seeders are all growing well and even still coming through.. I would hang on a bit and see if this warm weather will spark them into life.. It readily reseeds itself, as you know, however...
    Well I have a patch that I keep going and my self seeders are all growing well and even still coming through.. I would hang on a bit and see if this warm weather will spark them into life.. It...
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Guesty
    Like x 13

Garden Updates

Hi All!Hope you are all well. Although I do not post much in the forums I always read a lot and take a lot of advice.Current progress on the Garden - Not much has happened really over the...
    Hi All!Hope you are all well. Although I do not post much in the forums I always read a lot and take a lot of advice.Current progress on the Garden - Not much has happened really over the winter, things are picking up again now and shoots of growth are appearing everywhere. Lawn is in...
    Hi All!Hope you are all well. Although I do not post much in the forums I always read a lot and take a lot of advice.Current progress on the Garden - Not much has happened really over the winter, things are picking up again now and...
    Hi All!Hope you are all well. Although I do not post much in the forums I always read a lot and take a lot of advice.Current progress on the Garden - Not much has happened really over the...
    Garden.jpeg Garden1.jpeg GardenFront.jpg GardenStore.jpeg GardenStore1.jpeg image10.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. daisybelle

Mulch without membrane

I give mine a good dig over every year and top up mulch @Mike Allen and I don't use membrane so that my soil doesn't compact.. It is good soil and lots of worms but my soil is beautiful fine loam,...
    I give mine a good dig over every year and top up mulch @Mike Allen and I don't use membrane so that my soil doesn't compact.. It is good soil and lots of worms but my soil is beautiful fine loam, and sadly dries out very quickly so the wood chips help retain moisture too.. :thumbsup:
    I give mine a good dig over every year and top up mulch @Mike Allen and I don't use membrane so that my soil doesn't compact.. It is good soil and lots of worms but my soil is beautiful fine loam, and sadly dries out very quickly so the wood...
    I give mine a good dig over every year and top up mulch @Mike Allen and I don't use membrane so that my soil doesn't compact.. It is good soil and lots of worms but my soil is beautiful fine loam,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. silu

Macleaya microcarpa 'Coral Plume'

Well we have garden furniture now in that black Granite plastic wicker...i got the main table and 4 chairs last year for on the decking and then two more chairs for on the slabbing besides small...
    Well we have garden furniture now in that black Granite plastic wicker...i got the main table and 4 chairs last year for on the decking and then two more chairs for on the slabbing besides small tables and it cleans up marvellous, it's strong and never loses it's colour.:)
    Well we have garden furniture now in that black Granite plastic wicker...i got the main table and 4 chairs last year for on the decking and then two more chairs for on the slabbing besides small tables and it cleans up marvellous, it's strong and...
    Well we have garden furniture now in that black Granite plastic wicker...i got the main table and 4 chairs last year for on the decking and then two more chairs for on the slabbing besides small...
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. wiseowl

Help please

Haucheras, ferns as there are some very colourful ones and grasses would be my first thoughts Woo.. :scratch:
    Haucheras, ferns as there are some very colourful ones and grasses would be my first thoughts Woo.. :scratch:
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. silu
    Informative x 3

Headline on BBC news....not surprised in the slightest

We propagate all our plants from our own garden or from gardens where we've scrounged (or Scrunged) cuttings or seeds. Mrs Shiney quite often knocks on people's doors and asks for cuttings from...
    We propagate all our plants from our own garden or from gardens where we've scrounged (or Scrunged) cuttings or seeds. Mrs Shiney quite often knocks on people's doors and asks for cuttings from their plants. We've never been turned down yet. :blue thumb:
    We propagate all our plants from our own garden or from gardens where we've scrounged (or Scrunged) cuttings or seeds. Mrs Shiney quite often knocks on people's doors and asks for cuttings from their plants. We've never been turned down yet. :blue thumb:
    We propagate all our plants from our own garden or from gardens where we've scrounged (or Scrunged) cuttings or seeds. Mrs Shiney quite often knocks on people's doors and asks for cuttings from...
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. Selleri

Confession time.... collecting seeds on holidays

I think what this thread highlights is the danger of bringing potentially invasive species into the UK or even the EU. Follow the rules, folks; there is too much to loose otherwise. This is serious.
    I think what this thread highlights is the danger of bringing potentially invasive species into the UK or even the EU. Follow the rules, folks; there is too much to loose otherwise. This is serious.
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. GardeningFin

Straggly olive tree

Our local town has Olive trees as features throughout . I would do exactly as Pete has described.....hard prune, repot or plant out......took the words out of my mouth! :) Olives are tougher than...
    Our local town has Olive trees as features throughout . I would do exactly as Pete has described.....hard prune, repot or plant out......took the words out of my mouth! :) Olives are tougher than many think they are Now is perfect time to do this GardeningFin:)
    Our local town has Olive trees as features throughout . I would do exactly as Pete has described.....hard prune, repot or plant out......took the words out of my mouth! :) Olives are tougher than many think they are Now is perfect time to do...
    Our local town has Olive trees as features throughout . I would do exactly as Pete has described.....hard prune, repot or plant out......took the words out of my mouth! :) Olives are tougher than...
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. Brubaker

Advice on Strawberries (Newbie)

Yep, mine have just started flowering :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. Mike Allen
    Like x 4

Clay pots.

They are 21cm pots. Poundland.
    garden june 2017 018.JPG 9588570A-999D-48B4-9704-00BC9C545B89.jpeg SDC11618.JPG SDC11621.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. Laurence Harvey

Shrub selection; advice needed please.

Hi Laurence :) I would go for dogwoods.....now, they are not strictly speaking evergreen but do keep colourful winter stems. Cornus Elegantissima has attractive white and green foliage in spring...
    Hi Laurence :) I would go for dogwoods.....now, they are not strictly speaking evergreen but do keep colourful winter stems. Cornus Elegantissima has attractive white and green foliage in spring and summer and bright red stems until they are cut back, usually in spring. Aurea is similar but with...
    Hi Laurence :) I would go for dogwoods.....now, they are not strictly speaking evergreen but do keep colourful winter stems. Cornus Elegantissima has attractive white and green foliage in spring and summer and bright red stems until they are cut...
    Hi Laurence :) I would go for dogwoods.....now, they are not strictly speaking evergreen but do keep colourful winter stems. Cornus Elegantissima has attractive white and green foliage in spring...
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. Doghouse Riley

It Pays to Complain

complaining is good and costs very little.I had some plug plants from T&M arrive in terrible condition, about 25% of them were out of their plug and mushed all over the place. Emailed T&M and...
    complaining is good and costs very little.I had some plug plants from T&M arrive in terrible condition, about 25% of them were out of their plug and mushed all over the place. Emailed T&M and requested some money back, they sent the whole order again instead which I was happy with.Also I...
    complaining is good and costs very little.I had some plug plants from T&M arrive in terrible condition, about 25% of them were out of their plug and mushed all over the place. Emailed T&M and requested some money back, they sent the whole order...
    complaining is good and costs very little.I had some plug plants from T&M arrive in terrible condition, about 25% of them were out of their plug and mushed all over the place. Emailed T&M and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  37. fumanchu

Leylandii Hedge

We're both old and infirm Carliennon, we can't lift slabs. I was thinking though - if I really wanted to I could have a local joiner make me a big planter for the fussy plants, and put in tough...
    We're both old and infirm Carliennon, we can't lift slabs. I was thinking though - if I really wanted to I could have a local joiner make me a big planter for the fussy plants, and put in tough plants all round it.
    We're both old and infirm Carliennon, we can't lift slabs. I was thinking though - if I really wanted to I could have a local joiner make me a big planter for the fussy plants, and put in tough plants all round it.
    We're both old and infirm Carliennon, we can't lift slabs. I was thinking though - if I really wanted to I could have a local joiner make me a big planter for the fussy plants, and put in tough...
    Replies:
    Views:
  38. Steve R
    Like x 9

Beechgrove Garden back on our screens next week !!

I often watch it on Sunday mornings, I think I said this once before but I like it because it comes across like the old gardening programmes used to, a bit basic maybe in some of the things they...
    I often watch it on Sunday mornings, I think I said this once before but I like it because it comes across like the old gardening programmes used to, a bit basic maybe in some of the things they do. But you do get the chance to sit there and disagree, not that I do that kind of thing of course;):biggrin:...
    I often watch it on Sunday mornings, I think I said this once before but I like it because it comes across like the old gardening programmes used to, a bit basic maybe in some of the things they do. But you do get the chance to sit there and...
    I often watch it on Sunday mornings, I think I said this once before but I like it because it comes across like the old gardening programmes used to, a bit basic maybe in some of the things they...
    Replies:
    Views:
  39. Sienna's Blossom

Sowing verbena bonariensis now

Lol at the 'next garden' I'm sure I'd be exactly the same if we were planning a move. Always nice to dream and plan anyway. Well, I've sown mine now, so let's hope luck is on my side.
    Lol at the 'next garden' I'm sure I'd be exactly the same if we were planning a move. Always nice to dream and plan anyway. Well, I've sown mine now, so let's hope luck is on my side.
    Replies:
    Views:
  40. kriss

Dahlia!

Yes Kriss but pinch it back a little. To repeat, keep both shoots. Temperatures are on the rise now and those shoots will grow quickly now. I would repot when the roots fill that pot to keep...
    Yes Kriss but pinch it back a little. To repeat, keep both shoots. Temperatures are on the rise now and those shoots will grow quickly now. I would repot when the roots fill that pot to keep it growing well. By summer you will have bushy colourful plant :)
    Yes Kriss but pinch it back a little. To repeat, keep both shoots. Temperatures are on the rise now and those shoots will grow quickly now. I would repot when the roots fill that pot to keep it growing well. By summer you will have bushy...
    Yes Kriss but pinch it back a little. To repeat, keep both shoots. Temperatures are on the rise now and those shoots will grow quickly now. I would repot when the roots fill that pot to keep...
    Replies:
    Views:
  41. Riverman

How to sow and grow Lupins

Found this on info about soap with animal fat in.Time to Play: What's in YOUR Soap? | Crunchy Betty
    Found this on info about soap with animal fat in.Time to Play: What's in YOUR Soap? | Crunchy Betty
    Replies:
    Views:
  42. HarryS

Splitting Sanquisorbas ?

You're welcome Harry :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  43. martin-f

Pricking out seedlings

Thanks S will do if the mice don't eat them all lol.
    Replies:
    Views:
  44. pilotax

New plot and soil top-up

There’s no rush it happens when it happens if you try to much it’s more a chore than a relaxing time on days like today there’s only one important thing to remember and that’s a flask remember to...
    There’s no rush it happens when it happens if you try to much it’s more a chore than a relaxing time on days like today there’s only one important thing to remember and that’s a flask remember to enjoy
    There’s no rush it happens when it happens if you try to much it’s more a chore than a relaxing time on days like today there’s only one important thing to remember and that’s a flask remember to enjoy
    There’s no rush it happens when it happens if you try to much it’s more a chore than a relaxing time on days like today there’s only one important thing to remember and that’s a flask remember to...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options