Dismiss Notice
MONTHLY PHOTO COMPS ARE BACK!

Get your camera out, take the best shots of your life and submit them to the photo competition!

Please Click Here!

General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. ARMANDII
    Like x 6

WHAT ARE WE DOING IN THE GARDEN TODAY - 2021

Have spent a couple of hours digging bluebells out of a border and moving them to a wild area. Don't really care if they survive under massive oak trees but couldn't just bin them! Have also...
    Have spent a couple of hours digging bluebells out of a border and moving them to a wild area. Don't really care if they survive under massive oak trees but couldn't just bin them! Have also strimmed, watered, weeded and fed. Got stakes to the toms, dug over two small beds in front of the shed...
    Have spent a couple of hours digging bluebells out of a border and moving them to a wild area. Don't really care if they survive under massive oak trees but couldn't just bin them! Have also strimmed, watered, weeded and fed. Got stakes to the...
    Have spent a couple of hours digging bluebells out of a border and moving them to a wild area. Don't really care if they survive under massive oak trees but couldn't just bin them! Have also...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Victoria
    Like x 14

What is Looking Good in June 2021

Glad they are still performing well.:dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. ARMANDII

SUPER SALVIAS - 2021

I actually bought a salvia plant a few weeks ago, not grown any for years. I will put a picture up when it flowers.
    I actually bought a salvia plant a few weeks ago, not grown any for years. I will put a picture up when it flowers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. ARMANDII

SHOW US YOUR PURCHASES - 2021

A good selection of plants to spread around the garden. Some of them I will pot on ready to go in my wild/cottage garden area which I will hopefully cleared by the autumn.G.
    A good selection of plants to spread around the garden. Some of them I will pot on ready to go in my wild/cottage garden area which I will hopefully cleared by the autumn.G.
    Pic3.jpg 8CC01A7A-EE09-4240-930F-1346F775B939.jpeg 7D45E7B6-27A2-4E9E-BE1A-3A7498EFAAB9.jpeg IMG_20210108_111200122.jpg upload_2021-1-9_21-6-38.png 271DE23B-ED32-4642-90CC-1A92E72DD9D5.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Kristen

Kristen's Project

Sorry Kristen,I know I'm a pest but would also love to see how your Knot garden is coming on:thumbsup:
    Sorry Kristen,I know I'm a pest but would also love to see how your Knot garden is coming on:thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Redwing
    Like x 5

Good Online Nurseries and Plant Sellers

Well, I think Plants Galore are definitely off my list of good sellers before me even receiving a single order from them! They seemed to have a great selection of hebes which are a genus I'm...
    Well, I think Plants Galore are definitely off my list of good sellers before me even receiving a single order from them! They seemed to have a great selection of hebes which are a genus I'm becoming increasingly fond of. Ordered 2 which are said to be particularly successful with butterflies on...
    Well, I think Plants Galore are definitely off my list of good sellers before me even receiving a single order from them! They seemed to have a great selection of hebes which are a genus I'm becoming increasingly fond of. Ordered 2 which are said...
    Well, I think Plants Galore are definitely off my list of good sellers before me even receiving a single order from them! They seemed to have a great selection of hebes which are a genus I'm...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. ARMANDII
    Like x 5

SWEETPEAS - 2021

I live in the northwest, I’m debating wether I can plant my sweetpeas out ?, it’s forecast 100% rain tomorrow and Friday :what:
    I live in the northwest, I’m debating wether I can plant my sweetpeas out ?, it’s forecast 100% rain tomorrow and Friday :what:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ARMANDII
    Like x 3

SOWING SEEDS - 2021

I'm very late with sowing this year (tomatoes are the only ones done on time). Gonna start today /tomorrow placing pots and trays in the gh. With Tiger (ginger kitty) :cat-kittyandsmiley: joining us last year, I...
    I'm very late with sowing this year (tomatoes are the only ones done on time). Gonna start today /tomorrow placing pots and trays in the gh. With Tiger (ginger kitty) :cat-kittyandsmiley: joining us last year, I can't use windowsills safely.
    I'm very late with sowing this year (tomatoes are the only ones done on time). Gonna start today /tomorrow placing pots and trays in the gh. With Tiger (ginger kitty) :cat-kittyandsmiley: joining us last year, I can't use windowsills safely.
    I'm very late with sowing this year (tomatoes are the only ones done on time). Gonna start today /tomorrow placing pots and trays in the gh. With Tiger (ginger kitty) :cat-kittyandsmiley: joining us last year, I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ARMANDII

FUCHSIAS - 2021

Hi,You can cut them down as far as you like, provided you can still see some buds below.The lower you cut, the plant will probably not grow much bigger than it is now, but if you cut higher...
    Hi,You can cut them down as far as you like, provided you can still see some buds below.The lower you cut, the plant will probably not grow much bigger than it is now, but if you cut higher up it will soon grow out bigger.It surprising how a few feet can make a big difference in how...
    Hi,You can cut them down as far as you like, provided you can still see some buds below.The lower you cut, the plant will probably not grow much bigger than it is now, but if you cut higher up it will soon grow out bigger.It surprising how...
    Hi,You can cut them down as far as you like, provided you can still see some buds below.The lower you cut, the plant will probably not grow much bigger than it is now, but if you cut higher...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. ARMANDII

ANYONE BUYING NEW SEED FOR 2021?

A few posts ago I said I wouldn't buy anything this season because of all the leftovers I still have....Well I had a weak moment yesterday. Saw those seeds for 0.49 € at my local Lidl and just...
    A few posts ago I said I wouldn't buy anything this season because of all the leftovers I still have....Well I had a weak moment yesterday. Saw those seeds for 0.49 € at my local Lidl and just couldn't resist.
    A few posts ago I said I wouldn't buy anything this season because of all the leftovers I still have....Well I had a weak moment yesterday. Saw those seeds for 0.49 € at my local Lidl and just couldn't resist.
    A few posts ago I said I wouldn't buy anything this season because of all the leftovers I still have....Well I had a weak moment yesterday. Saw those seeds for 0.49 € at my local Lidl and just...
    upload_2021-1-1_10-16-39.png 84032011_0_640x640.jpg Screenshot_20210216-080422~2.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. ARMANDII
    Like x 3

GARDENERS CORNER SEED SWAP 2021

I will sort out my seeds.I'm sorry after finding out how the seed swap is worked I realise that it is a bit more than I thought and at this moment in time it isn't just a case of popping the...
    I will sort out my seeds.I'm sorry after finding out how the seed swap is worked I realise that it is a bit more than I thought and at this moment in time it isn't just a case of popping the enveloped packaged seed in a post box. While I can agree lilianas way is safer it wouldn't work for...
    I will sort out my seeds.I'm sorry after finding out how the seed swap is worked I realise that it is a bit more than I thought and at this moment in time it isn't just a case of popping the enveloped packaged seed in a post box. While I can...
    I will sort out my seeds.I'm sorry after finding out how the seed swap is worked I realise that it is a bit more than I thought and at this moment in time it isn't just a case of popping the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. ARMANDII
    Like x 7

GARDENING ASPIRATIONS FOR 2021

My aspirations are simple - to try and keep the garden tidy! No new projects apart from trying to get lawn back on the very large area that has died off because of us storing empty pots and trays...
    My aspirations are simple - to try and keep the garden tidy! No new projects apart from trying to get lawn back on the very large area that has died off because of us storing empty pots and trays that we keep ready for all the plants we usually grow for sale. No open garden again this year so...
    My aspirations are simple - to try and keep the garden tidy! No new projects apart from trying to get lawn back on the very large area that has died off because of us storing empty pots and trays that we keep ready for all the plants we usually...
    My aspirations are simple - to try and keep the garden tidy! No new projects apart from trying to get lawn back on the very large area that has died off because of us storing empty pots and trays...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. ARMANDII

THE IRIS FAMILY - 2021

Let's hope it's a good year.
    upload_2021-1-1_10-13-11.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. ARMANDII

DAY LILIES - 2021

Another year of colour.
    Another year of colour.
    Another year of colour.
    Another year of colour.
    upload_2021-1-1_10-5-55.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. ARMANDII
    Like x 5

RECOMMENDED GARDENING/HORTICULTURAL/BOTANICAL BOOKS AND PERSONAL STUDIES INTO THE SUBJECT

Now then. So we have opened up a bit about our books etc. Now then. I am approaching a kind of special time of the gardening year to me. I wonder if anyone cares to share their thoughts,...
    Now then. So we have opened up a bit about our books etc. Now then. I am approaching a kind of special time of the gardening year to me. I wonder if anyone cares to share their thoughts, experiences and memories. To help set the scene. For those who have perhaps lived through an era, and...
    Now then. So we have opened up a bit about our books etc. Now then. I am approaching a kind of special time of the gardening year to me. I wonder if anyone cares to share their thoughts, experiences and memories. To help set the scene. For...
    Now then. So we have opened up a bit about our books etc. Now then. I am approaching a kind of special time of the gardening year to me. I wonder if anyone cares to share their thoughts,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. ARMANDII

HANGING BASKETS, WINDOW BOXES AND PLANTERS 2020

Over wintered in the greenhouse and the two Callibrchoa survived and are now flowering well.Cherry Ripple petunias, Dichondra Silver Falls from seedlings found in the greenhouse.
    Over wintered in the greenhouse and the two Callibrchoa survived and are now flowering well.Cherry Ripple petunias, Dichondra Silver Falls from seedlings found in the greenhouse.
    pot.JPG basket 1.JPG IMG_1540.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. ARMANDII
    Like x 3

IRIS CHOICE - NEED A HAND FROM THE GANG

I do like the black one with a hint of blue - Black suited :blue thumb: they are all nice though .
    I do like the black one with a hint of blue - Black suited :blue thumb: they are all nice though .
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. HarryS
    Like x 18

Know Your Weeds

my friend seems to be having a problem with buttercup weeds in her lawn, how can she get rid of it ? Without damaging the lawn :spinning:
    my friend seems to be having a problem with buttercup weeds in her lawn, how can she get rid of it ? Without damaging the lawn :spinning:
    77E1E0A6-9BD8-440F-8F58-999D69CBB5A6.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. HarryS

Dahlia Tuber Planting ?

Brilliant thread. Having moved home last year I thought my Dahlia tubers had got lost but I stumbled across them the other day. I pulled a couple out of one large pot to see if they were ok and...
    Brilliant thread. Having moved home last year I thought my Dahlia tubers had got lost but I stumbled across them the other day. I pulled a couple out of one large pot to see if they were ok and they seemed fine (see below) One had new shoots growing. I'm not confident enough to separate them...
    Brilliant thread. Having moved home last year I thought my Dahlia tubers had got lost but I stumbled across them the other day. I pulled a couple out of one large pot to see if they were ok and they seemed fine (see below) One had new shoots...
    Brilliant thread. Having moved home last year I thought my Dahlia tubers had got lost but I stumbled across them the other day. I pulled a couple out of one large pot to see if they were ok and...
    20200425_154448.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Fat Controller

Sheds

I thought you might like to see this @Fat Controller. :)I was talking to my neighbour yesterday who's shed below is right on my boundary as he used to own my plot. He wants to do some minor...
    I thought you might like to see this @Fat Controller. :)I was talking to my neighbour yesterday who's shed below is right on my boundary as he used to own my plot. He wants to do some minor repairs and give it a coat of preservative soon. Although the roof has been replaced at some point the...
    I thought you might like to see this @Fat Controller. :)I was talking to my neighbour yesterday who's shed below is right on my boundary as he used to own my plot. He wants to do some minor repairs and give it a coat of preservative soon....
    I thought you might like to see this @Fat Controller. :)I was talking to my neighbour yesterday who's shed below is right on my boundary as he used to own my plot. He wants to do some minor...
    06_10_0.JPEG P1060523.JPG P1060078.JPG 044.JPG upload_2019-1-30_11-51-57.jpeg Jenx 310712.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. JWK
    Like x 9

Do you know your soil type?

Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure...
    Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure added over the years. Warm, sunny walled garden not far from the coast. Can grow wide range of...
    Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure added over the years. Warm, sunny walled garden...
    Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure...
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. PeterS
    Like x 9

Improving clay

Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Replies:
    Views:
  24.   » Normal Threads
  25. JWK

Auriculas

Asking for a friend:Here are the Auriculas, these have been given to me in pots. What should I do to grow on and hopefully multiply for next year?
    Asking for a friend:Here are the Auriculas, these have been given to me in pots. What should I do to grow on and hopefully multiply for next year?
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. JWK

Ginger Roots

Asking for a friend:I have been given these Ginger Lily roots, what should I do with them?Obviously both sections have been grown in pots not in the ground. If I decide they are too much...
    Asking for a friend:I have been given these Ginger Lily roots, what should I do with them?Obviously both sections have been grown in pots not in the ground. If I decide they are too much bother to grow on can I use them in cooking? I really like fresh ginger in things like stir fry. I...
    Asking for a friend:I have been given these Ginger Lily roots, what should I do with them?Obviously both sections have been grown in pots not in the ground. If I decide they are too much bother to grow on can I use them in cooking? I...
    Asking for a friend:I have been given these Ginger Lily roots, what should I do with them?Obviously both sections have been grown in pots not in the ground. If I decide they are too much...
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. Yana

Ants under lavender

Dear gardeners, your help is needed, please. I planted 5 lavenders the same day from the same shop. They all look different after two months now. I presume the size could be different because...
    Dear gardeners, your help is needed, please. I planted 5 lavenders the same day from the same shop. They all look different after two months now. I presume the size could be different because they are placed on south-west side and do not have equal amount of sun. The thing that worries me is...
    Dear gardeners, your help is needed, please. I planted 5 lavenders the same day from the same shop. They all look different after two months now. I presume the size could be different because they are placed on south-west side and do not have...
    Dear gardeners, your help is needed, please. I planted 5 lavenders the same day from the same shop. They all look different after two months now. I presume the size could be different because...
    CC744E73-41D2-456B-A920-74159962A897.jpeg FC8E30E7-8207-4F14-AB6D-C56A3BC5AFA5.jpeg 76694FF9-9011-4354-A6EC-E077DB7D5155.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. portoman

Advice - are these dead?

@portoman They are perfectly normal. Daffodils and tulips are spring flowering bulbs, so they produce leaves in early spring, then flowers and after the flowers have finished the leaves die down...
    @portoman They are perfectly normal. Daffodils and tulips are spring flowering bulbs, so they produce leaves in early spring, then flowers and after the flowers have finished the leaves die down for the rest of the year. The bulb has been recharged for next spring. As you have planted in them...
    @portoman They are perfectly normal. Daffodils and tulips are spring flowering bulbs, so they produce leaves in early spring, then flowers and after the flowers have finished the leaves die down for the rest of the year. The bulb has been...
    @portoman They are perfectly normal. Daffodils and tulips are spring flowering bulbs, so they produce leaves in early spring, then flowers and after the flowers have finished the leaves die down...
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. FrancescaH

Shady container flowers?

My doorstep delight is Vinca minor variegata with Hellebores. The Vinca flowers in early summer but is decorative all year round, and Hellebores flower most winter if it's mild. Both do well in...
    My doorstep delight is Vinca minor variegata with Hellebores. The Vinca flowers in early summer but is decorative all year round, and Hellebores flower most winter if it's mild. Both do well in shade.Hardy Geraniums also flower well in shade, and the flowering period is longer than in full...
    My doorstep delight is Vinca minor variegata with Hellebores. The Vinca flowers in early summer but is decorative all year round, and Hellebores flower most winter if it's mild. Both do well in shade.Hardy Geraniums also flower well in shade,...
    My doorstep delight is Vinca minor variegata with Hellebores. The Vinca flowers in early summer but is decorative all year round, and Hellebores flower most winter if it's mild. Both do well in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. GaGa73

Is my topsoil ruined?

If intending to sow seeds direct, it might be better to sow in small pots or modules and plant those out to avoid small seedlings being smothered. Seeds needing to be sown direct could be sown in...
    If intending to sow seeds direct, it might be better to sow in small pots or modules and plant those out to avoid small seedlings being smothered. Seeds needing to be sown direct could be sown in drills with the seedy topsoil scraped away and replaced with some potting compost.
    If intending to sow seeds direct, it might be better to sow in small pots or modules and plant those out to avoid small seedlings being smothered. Seeds needing to be sown direct could be sown in drills with the seedy topsoil scraped away and...
    If intending to sow seeds direct, it might be better to sow in small pots or modules and plant those out to avoid small seedlings being smothered. Seeds needing to be sown direct could be sown in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. Black Dog
    Like x 6

Gardening and children - are todays parents afraid of nature?

Kids are soft nowadays, so are their parents! In my early days(the 60's) it was don't eat the worms, ok, don't eat any more. Don't touch the dog poo....no, I don't know why it's white. Go give...
    Kids are soft nowadays, so are their parents! In my early days(the 60's) it was don't eat the worms, ok, don't eat any more. Don't touch the dog poo....no, I don't know why it's white. Go give that woolly bear caterpillar to your sister. I now teach the granddaughter to deeply inhale the...
    Kids are soft nowadays, so are their parents! In my early days(the 60's) it was don't eat the worms, ok, don't eat any more. Don't touch the dog poo....no, I don't know why it's white. Go give that woolly bear caterpillar to your sister. I now...
    Kids are soft nowadays, so are their parents! In my early days(the 60's) it was don't eat the worms, ok, don't eat any more. Don't touch the dog poo....no, I don't know why it's white. Go give...
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. CanadianLori

How long do purchased roots take to "sprout"?

I don't know if anyone is interested but this is the reply I got from the nursery, a few minutes ago."Good morning,With roots it does take quite a bit of time before any growth starts to...
    I don't know if anyone is interested but this is the reply I got from the nursery, a few minutes ago."Good morning,With roots it does take quite a bit of time before any growth starts to show. We generally recommend waiting until at least the end of June.Kind Regards,Sophia"So I...
    I don't know if anyone is interested but this is the reply I got from the nursery, a few minutes ago."Good morning,With roots it does take quite a bit of time before any growth starts to show. We generally recommend waiting until at least...
    I don't know if anyone is interested but this is the reply I got from the nursery, a few minutes ago."Good morning,With roots it does take quite a bit of time before any growth starts to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. Sarahlou79

Clematis one blooming, one not

Rule of thumb: The first year of plant development doesn't count.I planted a lot of different trees and bushes. Some exploded after planting, others did a while year of nothing. This even varies...
    Rule of thumb: The first year of plant development doesn't count.I planted a lot of different trees and bushes. Some exploded after planting, others did a while year of nothing. This even varies between plants with the same type, shop and conditions. If they don't grow in the second year...
    Rule of thumb: The first year of plant development doesn't count.I planted a lot of different trees and bushes. Some exploded after planting, others did a while year of nothing. This even varies between plants with the same type, shop and...
    Rule of thumb: The first year of plant development doesn't count.I planted a lot of different trees and bushes. Some exploded after planting, others did a while year of nothing. This even varies...
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. Leth

Yearly compost change

When I say the top third, its as near as possible. Obviously I can't do this for every pot and I should mention in the smaller pots we do completely change the compost and pot.
    When I say the top third, its as near as possible. Obviously I can't do this for every pot and I should mention in the smaller pots we do completely change the compost and pot.
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. Kevin Cowans

My Garden Progress

Hello allI hope you are well.The birds have discovered the Water Feature, about time, it has been there since 2019 :)ThanksKevin
    Hello allI hope you are well.The birds have discovered the Water Feature, about time, it has been there since 2019 :)ThanksKevin
    2018-07-21 10.36.32.jpg 2018-07-21 10.36.35.jpg 2018-07-21 10.36.37.jpg 2018-07-21 10.36.50.jpg 2018-07-21 10.37.04.jpg 2018-07-26 09.29.07.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. Leth

What are we doing wrong with Hydrangeas?

Thanks for all the help guys. We will take it on board and hope to have better looking plants next year.
    Thanks for all the help guys. We will take it on board and hope to have better looking plants next year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  37. Barders

Recommendations for 'soapsuds' to use spray plants with tons of aphids on them please?

Thanks @JWK much appreciated.
    Replies:
    Views:
  38. Lonelygardener

Privet Hedge woes

Welcome to GC :dbgrtmb:It looks like honeysuckle to me as well. Either leave it or pull it out depending on whether it's a nuisance. You're unlikely to be able to dig it out but pulling it will keep it...
    Welcome to GC :dbgrtmb:It looks like honeysuckle to me as well. Either leave it or pull it out depending on whether it's a nuisance. You're unlikely to be able to dig it out but pulling it will keep it under control. If it flowers then you can pull/cut it out after it has flowered. It won't affect...
    Welcome to GC :dbgrtmb:It looks like honeysuckle to me as well. Either leave it or pull it out depending on whether it's a nuisance. You're unlikely to be able to dig it out but pulling it will keep it under control. If it flowers then you can...
    Welcome to GC :dbgrtmb:It looks like honeysuckle to me as well. Either leave it or pull it out depending on whether it's a nuisance. You're unlikely to be able to dig it out but pulling it will keep it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  39. Jack Sparrow

Creating a small cottage garden.

:wub2::wub2:,so pretty.
    Replies:
    Views:
  40. Mitramonday

Hoeing...

I always think of hoeing as a vegetable garden thing rather than a job you do much around ornamentals, cant say I've ever picked up the remains of the weeds. The idea is you do it so often that...
    I always think of hoeing as a vegetable garden thing rather than a job you do much around ornamentals, cant say I've ever picked up the remains of the weeds. The idea is you do it so often that the weeds are only small.
    I always think of hoeing as a vegetable garden thing rather than a job you do much around ornamentals, cant say I've ever picked up the remains of the weeds. The idea is you do it so often that the weeds are only small.
    I always think of hoeing as a vegetable garden thing rather than a job you do much around ornamentals, cant say I've ever picked up the remains of the weeds. The idea is you do it so often that...
    Replies:
    Views:
  41. BFOSP

Rhubarb Tree

Yeah cut it down to the base.
    Replies:
    Views:
  42. ennnceee

My Wonderful Aloe...

I've just trimmed all the brown ends and it's back to its serene majesty! Whether it'll stay that way in the longer term, time will tell.
    I've just trimmed all the brown ends and it's back to its serene majesty! Whether it'll stay that way in the longer term, time will tell.
    Replies:
    Views:
  43. NigelJ
    Like x 4

Spring 2021 Your Experience

Well, I've been gardening for almost a decade here in Notts and it has just been the oddest year in a couple of ways, the first being the insanely high number of greenfly/blackfly! :wallbanging: I stopped...
    Well, I've been gardening for almost a decade here in Notts and it has just been the oddest year in a couple of ways, the first being the insanely high number of greenfly/blackfly! :wallbanging: I stopped spraying everything with pesticides about 4 years ago and gradually the ladybirds, hoverflies etc. had...
    Well, I've been gardening for almost a decade here in Notts and it has just been the oddest year in a couple of ways, the first being the insanely high number of greenfly/blackfly! :wallbanging: I stopped spraying everything with pesticides about 4 years ago...
    Well, I've been gardening for almost a decade here in Notts and it has just been the oddest year in a couple of ways, the first being the insanely high number of greenfly/blackfly! :wallbanging: I stopped...
    Replies:
    Views:
  44. hailbopp

Dicentra Valentine

Many thanks @mazambo I will contact then and see if they will sell me a decent “ chunk” as having a large garden small amounts of any plant just get a bit lost. Being a small nursery they might be...
    Many thanks @mazambo I will contact then and see if they will sell me a decent “ chunk” as having a large garden small amounts of any plant just get a bit lost. Being a small nursery they might be obliging.
    Many thanks @mazambo I will contact then and see if they will sell me a decent “ chunk” as having a large garden small amounts of any plant just get a bit lost. Being a small nursery they might be obliging.
    Many thanks @mazambo I will contact then and see if they will sell me a decent “ chunk” as having a large garden small amounts of any plant just get a bit lost. Being a small nursery they might be...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice