Dismiss Notice
MONTHLY PHOTO COMPS ARE BACK!

Get your camera out, take the best shots of your life and submit them to the photo competition!

Please Click Here!

General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. wiseowl

What is Looking Good in JULY 2021

Verbena bonerenses no sign of any butterflies interested in it but I did see a bee.
    Verbena bonerenses no sign of any butterflies interested in it but I did see a bee.
    20210701_123505.jpg DSC_0021.JPG DSC_0022.JPG DSC_0024.JPG DSC_0025.JPG DSC_0027.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. ARMANDII
    Like x 3

GARDENERS CORNER SEED SWAP 2021

I will sort out my seeds.I'm sorry after finding out how the seed swap is worked I realise that it is a bit more than I thought and at this moment in time it isn't just a case of popping the...
    I will sort out my seeds.I'm sorry after finding out how the seed swap is worked I realise that it is a bit more than I thought and at this moment in time it isn't just a case of popping the enveloped packaged seed in a post box. While I can agree lilianas way is safer it wouldn't work for...
    I will sort out my seeds.I'm sorry after finding out how the seed swap is worked I realise that it is a bit more than I thought and at this moment in time it isn't just a case of popping the enveloped packaged seed in a post box. While I can...
    I will sort out my seeds.I'm sorry after finding out how the seed swap is worked I realise that it is a bit more than I thought and at this moment in time it isn't just a case of popping the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. ARMANDII
    Like x 7

GARDENING ASPIRATIONS FOR 2021

My aspirations are simple - to try and keep the garden tidy! No new projects apart from trying to get lawn back on the very large area that has died off because of us storing empty pots and trays...
    My aspirations are simple - to try and keep the garden tidy! No new projects apart from trying to get lawn back on the very large area that has died off because of us storing empty pots and trays that we keep ready for all the plants we usually grow for sale. No open garden again this year so...
    My aspirations are simple - to try and keep the garden tidy! No new projects apart from trying to get lawn back on the very large area that has died off because of us storing empty pots and trays that we keep ready for all the plants we usually...
    My aspirations are simple - to try and keep the garden tidy! No new projects apart from trying to get lawn back on the very large area that has died off because of us storing empty pots and trays...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. ARMANDII
    Like x 5

SWEETPEAS - 2021

I live in the northwest, I’m debating wether I can plant my sweetpeas out ?, it’s forecast 100% rain tomorrow and Friday :what:
    I live in the northwest, I’m debating wether I can plant my sweetpeas out ?, it’s forecast 100% rain tomorrow and Friday :what:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. ARMANDII

ANYONE BUYING NEW SEED FOR 2021?

A few posts ago I said I wouldn't buy anything this season because of all the leftovers I still have....Well I had a weak moment yesterday. Saw those seeds for 0.49 € at my local Lidl and just...
    A few posts ago I said I wouldn't buy anything this season because of all the leftovers I still have....Well I had a weak moment yesterday. Saw those seeds for 0.49 € at my local Lidl and just couldn't resist.
    A few posts ago I said I wouldn't buy anything this season because of all the leftovers I still have....Well I had a weak moment yesterday. Saw those seeds for 0.49 € at my local Lidl and just couldn't resist.
    A few posts ago I said I wouldn't buy anything this season because of all the leftovers I still have....Well I had a weak moment yesterday. Saw those seeds for 0.49 € at my local Lidl and just...
    upload_2021-1-1_10-16-39.png 84032011_0_640x640.jpg Screenshot_20210216-080422~2.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. ARMANDII

THE IRIS FAMILY - 2021

Let's hope it's a good year.
    upload_2021-1-1_10-13-11.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. ARMANDII

DAY LILIES - 2021

Another year of colour.
    Another year of colour.
    Another year of colour.
    Another year of colour.
    upload_2021-1-1_10-5-55.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ARMANDII
    Like x 3

SOWING SEEDS - 2021

I'm very late with sowing this year (tomatoes are the only ones done on time). Gonna start today /tomorrow placing pots and trays in the gh. With Tiger (ginger kitty) :cat-kittyandsmiley: joining us last year, I...
    I'm very late with sowing this year (tomatoes are the only ones done on time). Gonna start today /tomorrow placing pots and trays in the gh. With Tiger (ginger kitty) :cat-kittyandsmiley: joining us last year, I can't use windowsills safely.
    I'm very late with sowing this year (tomatoes are the only ones done on time). Gonna start today /tomorrow placing pots and trays in the gh. With Tiger (ginger kitty) :cat-kittyandsmiley: joining us last year, I can't use windowsills safely.
    I'm very late with sowing this year (tomatoes are the only ones done on time). Gonna start today /tomorrow placing pots and trays in the gh. With Tiger (ginger kitty) :cat-kittyandsmiley: joining us last year, I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ARMANDII

SUPER SALVIAS - 2021

Amistad, I leave it in the ground now and comes back to 5ft from nothing.
    RSCN2245[1].JPG RSCN2243[1].JPG salvia.jpeg P1040907.JPG Salvia microphylla Kew Red 2.JPG Salvia microphylla wislizeni.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. ARMANDII

FUCHSIAS - 2021

Hi,You can cut them down as far as you like, provided you can still see some buds below.The lower you cut, the plant will probably not grow much bigger than it is now, but if you cut higher...
    Hi,You can cut them down as far as you like, provided you can still see some buds below.The lower you cut, the plant will probably not grow much bigger than it is now, but if you cut higher up it will soon grow out bigger.It surprising how a few feet can make a big difference in how...
    Hi,You can cut them down as far as you like, provided you can still see some buds below.The lower you cut, the plant will probably not grow much bigger than it is now, but if you cut higher up it will soon grow out bigger.It surprising how...
    Hi,You can cut them down as far as you like, provided you can still see some buds below.The lower you cut, the plant will probably not grow much bigger than it is now, but if you cut higher...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. ARMANDII

SHOW US YOUR PURCHASES - 2021

My border fork and hand fork from Burgon and Ball arrived this morning. I'm pleased with the hand fork's weight and size and the size of the border fork. Not sure about the latter's weight tho,...
    My border fork and hand fork from Burgon and Ball arrived this morning. I'm pleased with the hand fork's weight and size and the size of the border fork. Not sure about the latter's weight tho, seems nearly as heavy as my Joseph Bentley digging fork! Well, we shall see how they both perform...
    My border fork and hand fork from Burgon and Ball arrived this morning. I'm pleased with the hand fork's weight and size and the size of the border fork. Not sure about the latter's weight tho, seems nearly as heavy as my Joseph Bentley digging...
    My border fork and hand fork from Burgon and Ball arrived this morning. I'm pleased with the hand fork's weight and size and the size of the border fork. Not sure about the latter's weight tho,...
    Pic3.jpg 8CC01A7A-EE09-4240-930F-1346F775B939.jpeg 7D45E7B6-27A2-4E9E-BE1A-3A7498EFAAB9.jpeg IMG_20210108_111200122.jpg upload_2021-1-9_21-6-38.png 271DE23B-ED32-4642-90CC-1A92E72DD9D5.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. ARMANDII
    Like x 6

WHAT ARE WE DOING IN THE GARDEN TODAY - 2021

Mowed the back grass it was about a foot high, still got to do the edges and watered the blueberries, gave one of them a trim it was dropping all of it's leaves so hope that it's not going to die.
    Mowed the back grass it was about a foot high, still got to do the edges and watered the blueberries, gave one of them a trim it was dropping all of it's leaves so hope that it's not going to die.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. ARMANDII
    Like x 5

RECOMMENDED GARDENING/HORTICULTURAL/BOTANICAL BOOKS AND PERSONAL STUDIES INTO THE SUBJECT

Now then. So we have opened up a bit about our books etc. Now then. I am approaching a kind of special time of the gardening year to me. I wonder if anyone cares to share their thoughts,...
    Now then. So we have opened up a bit about our books etc. Now then. I am approaching a kind of special time of the gardening year to me. I wonder if anyone cares to share their thoughts, experiences and memories. To help set the scene. For those who have perhaps lived through an era, and...
    Now then. So we have opened up a bit about our books etc. Now then. I am approaching a kind of special time of the gardening year to me. I wonder if anyone cares to share their thoughts, experiences and memories. To help set the scene. For...
    Now then. So we have opened up a bit about our books etc. Now then. I am approaching a kind of special time of the gardening year to me. I wonder if anyone cares to share their thoughts,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. ARMANDII
    Like x 3

IRIS CHOICE - NEED A HAND FROM THE GANG

I do like the black one with a hint of blue - Black suited :blue thumb: they are all nice though .
    I do like the black one with a hint of blue - Black suited :blue thumb: they are all nice though .
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. ARMANDII

HANGING BASKETS, WINDOW BOXES AND PLANTERS 2020

Over wintered in the greenhouse and the two Callibrchoa survived and are now flowering well.Cherry Ripple petunias, Dichondra Silver Falls from seedlings found in the greenhouse.
    Over wintered in the greenhouse and the two Callibrchoa survived and are now flowering well.Cherry Ripple petunias, Dichondra Silver Falls from seedlings found in the greenhouse.
    pot.JPG basket 1.JPG IMG_1540.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Redwing
    Like x 5

Good Online Nurseries and Plant Sellers

Well, I think Plants Galore are definitely off my list of good sellers before me even receiving a single order from them! They seemed to have a great selection of hebes which are a genus I'm...
    Well, I think Plants Galore are definitely off my list of good sellers before me even receiving a single order from them! They seemed to have a great selection of hebes which are a genus I'm becoming increasingly fond of. Ordered 2 which are said to be particularly successful with butterflies on...
    Well, I think Plants Galore are definitely off my list of good sellers before me even receiving a single order from them! They seemed to have a great selection of hebes which are a genus I'm becoming increasingly fond of. Ordered 2 which are said...
    Well, I think Plants Galore are definitely off my list of good sellers before me even receiving a single order from them! They seemed to have a great selection of hebes which are a genus I'm...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Fat Controller

Sheds

I thought you might like to see this @Fat Controller. :)I was talking to my neighbour yesterday who's shed below is right on my boundary as he used to own my plot. He wants to do some minor...
    I thought you might like to see this @Fat Controller. :)I was talking to my neighbour yesterday who's shed below is right on my boundary as he used to own my plot. He wants to do some minor repairs and give it a coat of preservative soon. Although the roof has been replaced at some point the...
    I thought you might like to see this @Fat Controller. :)I was talking to my neighbour yesterday who's shed below is right on my boundary as he used to own my plot. He wants to do some minor repairs and give it a coat of preservative soon....
    I thought you might like to see this @Fat Controller. :)I was talking to my neighbour yesterday who's shed below is right on my boundary as he used to own my plot. He wants to do some minor...
    06_10_0.JPEG P1060523.JPG P1060078.JPG 044.JPG upload_2019-1-30_11-51-57.jpeg Jenx 310712.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. HarryS

Dahlia Tuber Planting ?

Brilliant thread. Having moved home last year I thought my Dahlia tubers had got lost but I stumbled across them the other day. I pulled a couple out of one large pot to see if they were ok and...
    Brilliant thread. Having moved home last year I thought my Dahlia tubers had got lost but I stumbled across them the other day. I pulled a couple out of one large pot to see if they were ok and they seemed fine (see below) One had new shoots growing. I'm not confident enough to separate them...
    Brilliant thread. Having moved home last year I thought my Dahlia tubers had got lost but I stumbled across them the other day. I pulled a couple out of one large pot to see if they were ok and they seemed fine (see below) One had new shoots...
    Brilliant thread. Having moved home last year I thought my Dahlia tubers had got lost but I stumbled across them the other day. I pulled a couple out of one large pot to see if they were ok and...
    20200425_154448.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. JWK
    Like x 9

Do you know your soil type?

Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure...
    Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure added over the years. Warm, sunny walled garden not far from the coast. Can grow wide range of...
    Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure added over the years. Warm, sunny walled garden...
    Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. HarryS
    Like x 18

Know Your Weeds

my friend seems to be having a problem with buttercup weeds in her lawn, how can she get rid of it ? Without damaging the lawn :spinning:
    my friend seems to be having a problem with buttercup weeds in her lawn, how can she get rid of it ? Without damaging the lawn :spinning:
    77E1E0A6-9BD8-440F-8F58-999D69CBB5A6.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Kristen

Kristen's Project

Sorry Kristen,I know I'm a pest but would also love to see how your Knot garden is coming on:thumbsup:
    Sorry Kristen,I know I'm a pest but would also love to see how your Knot garden is coming on:thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. PeterS
    Like x 9

Improving clay

Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Replies:
    Views:
  24.   » Normal Threads
  25. Grib17

Gardening Ideas

That's great! Like I've said, I'm new to all this so any nice looking, easy maintainable plants are perfect until I learn more! Thank you!
    That's great! Like I've said, I'm new to all this so any nice looking, easy maintainable plants are perfect until I learn more! Thank you!
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Jasmine star

The battle with slugs and snails is over. (Hopefully)

This is amazing @Perki thanks so much :hapfeet: Lots to have a look at :dbgrtmb:@Black Dog never crossed my mind. What a fab idea. If they don't get the message this is my next option. Thanks :blue thumb:
    This is amazing @Perki thanks so much :hapfeet: Lots to have a look at :dbgrtmb:@Black Dog never crossed my mind. What a fab idea. If they don't get the message this is my next option. Thanks :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. ennnceee
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. IrisAtwood

Rhubarb leaves being eaten by slugs,snails and caterpillars

Guess this means slug-food is pretty rare in your garden. My slugs wouldn't touch the rhubarb until it was the last available food source.Edit: if you are lucky this problem will go away after...
    Guess this means slug-food is pretty rare in your garden. My slugs wouldn't touch the rhubarb until it was the last available food source.Edit: if you are lucky this problem will go away after one season since plants aren't eager to be eaten themselves. So in the upcoming months or year...
    Guess this means slug-food is pretty rare in your garden. My slugs wouldn't touch the rhubarb until it was the last available food source.Edit: if you are lucky this problem will go away after one season since plants aren't eager to be eaten...
    Guess this means slug-food is pretty rare in your garden. My slugs wouldn't touch the rhubarb until it was the last available food source.Edit: if you are lucky this problem will go away after...
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. Stuart Fawcett

Mossy lawn areas gone - despite creating more shade on it.

For the first few years in this garden we had loads of Moss in the lawn. then we planted a mini orchard in it. I let the hedge grow taller and it shaded the grass more, then we'd cut the grass and...
    For the first few years in this garden we had loads of Moss in the lawn. then we planted a mini orchard in it. I let the hedge grow taller and it shaded the grass more, then we'd cut the grass and leaving clippings on top, and even just mow the fallen beach hedge leaves into a mulch in situ -...
    For the first few years in this garden we had loads of Moss in the lawn. then we planted a mini orchard in it. I let the hedge grow taller and it shaded the grass more, then we'd cut the grass and leaving clippings on top, and even just mow the...
    For the first few years in this garden we had loads of Moss in the lawn. then we planted a mini orchard in it. I let the hedge grow taller and it shaded the grass more, then we'd cut the grass and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. Stuart Fawcett

Black Bamboo's swan song? - is the 100 year cycle now?

@Sirius My fargesia nitidia flowered about 5 years ago and I took it out the following year, found a few seedlings, but many.
    @Sirius My fargesia nitidia flowered about 5 years ago and I took it out the following year, found a few seedlings, but many.
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. Giri

What´s the Most Useful Plant in Your Garden?

The most useful plant in my garden is the one I can look at lovingly and think ........ I grew that from a seed
    The most useful plant in my garden is the one I can look at lovingly and think ........ I grew that from a seed
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. Harri

Growing from last years seed.

It's always nice to collect seed from the garden and then brilliant to see a result the following year. These Penstemon's I grew from last years seed collecting look lovely. Anyone else had nice...
    It's always nice to collect seed from the garden and then brilliant to see a result the following year. These Penstemon's I grew from last years seed collecting look lovely. Anyone else had nice results? edit: well it's a double whoops!! Firstly Pete tells me they are Godetia. And secondly my...
    It's always nice to collect seed from the garden and then brilliant to see a result the following year. These Penstemon's I grew from last years seed collecting look lovely. Anyone else had nice results? edit: well it's a double whoops!! Firstly...
    It's always nice to collect seed from the garden and then brilliant to see a result the following year. These Penstemon's I grew from last years seed collecting look lovely. Anyone else had nice...
    penst1.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. mazambo

Allium in raised bed?

Thanks @Palustris
    Thanks @Palustris
    Thanks @Palustris
    Thanks @Palustris
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. hailbopp

Possible sport Campanula Lactiflora.

Anybody know lots about the above. I have grown Pritchards Variety for years as below.It self seeds a bit and usually comes true ie blue. It sometimes produces paler blue and a near white a la...
    Anybody know lots about the above. I have grown Pritchards Variety for years as below.It self seeds a bit and usually comes true ie blue. It sometimes produces paler blue and a near white a la below.However, this year after having grown the plant for over 25 years I noticed this...It is...
    Anybody know lots about the above. I have grown Pritchards Variety for years as below.It self seeds a bit and usually comes true ie blue. It sometimes produces paler blue and a near white a la below.However, this year after having grown the...
    Anybody know lots about the above. I have grown Pritchards Variety for years as below.It self seeds a bit and usually comes true ie blue. It sometimes produces paler blue and a near white a la...
    BBAF1CD5-5972-4CAD-B64E-572DFC52EC03.jpeg DDBFEC9E-0B5F-4C0B-8416-F97AD6430501.jpeg A363D94B-20E2-4C3A-AA48-003CACBC0629.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. hailbopp
    Informative x 4

Warning when strimming

I had burns from Giant Hogweed many years ago, and being burns I reacted by running cold water on them - the worst thing I could have done, as the burns blistered. If any treatment is used then a...
    I had burns from Giant Hogweed many years ago, and being burns I reacted by running cold water on them - the worst thing I could have done, as the burns blistered. If any treatment is used then a recommended ointment is best.
    I had burns from Giant Hogweed many years ago, and being burns I reacted by running cold water on them - the worst thing I could have done, as the burns blistered. If any treatment is used then a recommended ointment is best.
    I had burns from Giant Hogweed many years ago, and being burns I reacted by running cold water on them - the worst thing I could have done, as the burns blistered. If any treatment is used then a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. clum111

Will a tray of dahlias grow back

Earlier in the year all new growth on my dahlias was completely nibbled away by slugs and snails. I had to resort to slug pellets even though I don't like using them, they recovered and now have...
    Earlier in the year all new growth on my dahlias was completely nibbled away by slugs and snails. I had to resort to slug pellets even though I don't like using them, they recovered and now have flower buds.
    Earlier in the year all new growth on my dahlias was completely nibbled away by slugs and snails. I had to resort to slug pellets even though I don't like using them, they recovered and now have flower buds.
    Earlier in the year all new growth on my dahlias was completely nibbled away by slugs and snails. I had to resort to slug pellets even though I don't like using them, they recovered and now have...
    Replies:
    Views:
  37. JWK

Eryngium Sea Holly in a pot ?

It's a 12" 15l pot and I'll probably go up a size next year, no doubt it's better in soil but with limited soil to plant in I've learned to give it a go, if I lose this one I'll grow another one.
    It's a 12" 15l pot and I'll probably go up a size next year, no doubt it's better in soil but with limited soil to plant in I've learned to give it a go, if I lose this one I'll grow another one.
    Replies:
    Views:
  38. ennnceee

My potted Tithonia

It may have a fungus. This could cause the leaves to brown and die. Or go floppy You can spray the shrub with a fungicide to treat this possibility.It may also be getting too much water. It is...
    It may have a fungus. This could cause the leaves to brown and die. Or go floppy You can spray the shrub with a fungicide to treat this possibility.It may also be getting too much water. It is a plant that likes it drier than wetter. If the soil is not drying out enough between watering, this...
    It may have a fungus. This could cause the leaves to brown and die. Or go floppy You can spray the shrub with a fungicide to treat this possibility.It may also be getting too much water. It is a plant that likes it drier than wetter. If the...
    It may have a fungus. This could cause the leaves to brown and die. Or go floppy You can spray the shrub with a fungicide to treat this possibility.It may also be getting too much water. It is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  39. mazambo

Nicotiana sylvestris

I don't know what minimum temperature they need but we overwintered a plant in our car port. It was unintentional. It was left there amongst the hundreds of pot plants we have in the car port...
    I don't know what minimum temperature they need but we overwintered a plant in our car port. It was unintentional. It was left there amongst the hundreds of pot plants we have in the car port and flowered the following year. This year is year three and it had again survived the winter but we...
    I don't know what minimum temperature they need but we overwintered a plant in our car port. It was unintentional. It was left there amongst the hundreds of pot plants we have in the car port and flowered the following year. This year is year...
    I don't know what minimum temperature they need but we overwintered a plant in our car port. It was unintentional. It was left there amongst the hundreds of pot plants we have in the car port...
    20210709_105344.jpg P1520547.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  40. Selleri

What to do with Foxgloves now?

I leave mine to go tatty and allow seeds to form - then shake the dried seeds around the garden for get more. :)
    I leave mine to go tatty and allow seeds to form - then shake the dried seeds around the garden for get more. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  41. Stuart Fawcett

Does your garden grow UPWARDS - soil level increase

You are probably right Pete. The soil here is very shallow and being sandy loam is not the best. I've recently had fencing and gates installed across the drive and this below is what came from the...
    You are probably right Pete. The soil here is very shallow and being sandy loam is not the best. I've recently had fencing and gates installed across the drive and this below is what came from the holes. It looks more like cement than soil.
    You are probably right Pete. The soil here is very shallow and being sandy loam is not the best. I've recently had fencing and gates installed across the drive and this below is what came from the holes. It looks more like cement than soil.
    You are probably right Pete. The soil here is very shallow and being sandy loam is not the best. I've recently had fencing and gates installed across the drive and this below is what came from the...
    IMG_6196.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  42. Yana

lawn

I'd also mow short to get a nicer look for regular use, or if you can leave it to flower for the bees to enjoy. If you were going to be there longer and it was cooler and damper i'd even...
    I'd also mow short to get a nicer look for regular use, or if you can leave it to flower for the bees to enjoy. If you were going to be there longer and it was cooler and damper i'd even consider raking and re-sowing fresh grass but spring has passed now and seeding lawns in the summer needs a...
    I'd also mow short to get a nicer look for regular use, or if you can leave it to flower for the bees to enjoy. If you were going to be there longer and it was cooler and damper i'd even consider raking and re-sowing fresh grass but spring has...
    I'd also mow short to get a nicer look for regular use, or if you can leave it to flower for the bees to enjoy. If you were going to be there longer and it was cooler and damper i'd even...
    Replies:
    Views:
  43. BazzaS

Stop ivy roots growing

I assume its one single large woody stem? If that is the case I would cut it off cleanly and if big enough drill some holes in the top of the stem. Get some SBK stump killer and pour it neat into...
    I assume its one single large woody stem? If that is the case I would cut it off cleanly and if big enough drill some holes in the top of the stem. Get some SBK stump killer and pour it neat into the holes, but try not to spill it all around. I use a hypodermic for this without the...
    I assume its one single large woody stem? If that is the case I would cut it off cleanly and if big enough drill some holes in the top of the stem. Get some SBK stump killer and pour it neat into the holes, but try not to spill it all around. I...
    I assume its one single large woody stem? If that is the case I would cut it off cleanly and if big enough drill some holes in the top of the stem. Get some SBK stump killer and pour it neat into...
    Replies:
    Views:
  44. fred88

Out of control Vine in garden

Yes Brant, the white one is Solaris. Thanks, might give it a bit of a chop now then.
    Yes Brant, the white one is Solaris. Thanks, might give it a bit of a chop now then.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice