General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. Phil A
    Like x 9

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN MAY 2018

I understand what you mean but my main consideration isn't for visitors, but to create a pleasant aspect for my wife, who spends a lot of tine in her chair in the lounge because her disability...
    I understand what you mean but my main consideration isn't for visitors, but to create a pleasant aspect for my wife, who spends a lot of tine in her chair in the lounge because her disability restricts her time spent actually in the garden, which sadly is very little these days. Actually it was...
    I understand what you mean but my main consideration isn't for visitors, but to create a pleasant aspect for my wife, who spends a lot of tine in her chair in the lounge because her disability restricts her time spent actually in the garden,...
    I understand what you mean but my main consideration isn't for visitors, but to create a pleasant aspect for my wife, who spends a lot of tine in her chair in the lounge because her disability...
    FCF46791-82A9-46B7-8CCD-AE49F9C1FFD1.jpeg BB80547B-3A4E-4D29-BB93-63A3B3A6A5D5.jpeg IMG_20180501_134603.jpg IMG_20180501_134621.jpg IMG_20180501_134644.jpg IMG_20180501_134657.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Webmaster

Seeds I have sown today

I've not done seeds before (well apart from scattering them in a border/tub and letting nature take its course) but have tried the following this year:Cosmea Rose Bonbon (which sprouted within a...
    I've not done seeds before (well apart from scattering them in a border/tub and letting nature take its course) but have tried the following this year:Cosmea Rose Bonbon (which sprouted within a few days) California Poppy Bridal Bouquet Stocks Linaria Echinacea Linum Charmer.
    I've not done seeds before (well apart from scattering them in a border/tub and letting nature take its course) but have tried the following this year:Cosmea Rose Bonbon (which sprouted within a few days) California Poppy Bridal...
    I've not done seeds before (well apart from scattering them in a border/tub and letting nature take its course) but have tried the following this year:Cosmea Rose Bonbon (which sprouted within a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. longk
    Like x 6

Super Salvias!

I promised myself a couple of weeks off this Christmas and as such have not been checking my emails. Whilst checking RobinsSalvias site I noticed that the seed list wasn't up yet, so I relented...
    I promised myself a couple of weeks off this Christmas and as such have not been checking my emails. Whilst checking RobinsSalvias site I noticed that the seed list wasn't up yet, so I relented and checked my email - got an email from Robin with the seed list attached!So if you are doing the...
    I promised myself a couple of weeks off this Christmas and as such have not been checking my emails. Whilst checking RobinsSalvias site I noticed that the seed list wasn't up yet, so I relented and checked my email - got an email from Robin with...
    I promised myself a couple of weeks off this Christmas and as such have not been checking my emails. Whilst checking RobinsSalvias site I noticed that the seed list wasn't up yet, so I relented...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. simon n
    Like x 15

Whats lookin' good in June 2016

Link to the July thread
    Link to the July thread
    Link to the July thread
    Link to the July thread
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Phil A
    Like x 8

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN APRIL 2018

I'll have a pint, please.:snorky:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Phil A

WHAT JOBS ARE WE DOING IN THE GARDEN TODAY 2019

Due to problems with some account links on the forum database, this thread needs to be closed and the discussion moved on to a new thread - What Jobs Are We Doing In The Garden Today...
    Due to problems with some account links on the forum database, this thread needs to be closed and the discussion moved on to a new thread - What Jobs Are We Doing In The Garden Today 2019Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Due to problems with some account links on the forum database, this thread needs to be closed and the discussion moved on to a new thread - What Jobs Are We Doing In The Garden Today 2019Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Due to problems with some account links on the forum database, this thread needs to be closed and the discussion moved on to a new thread - What Jobs Are We Doing In The Garden Today...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Kristen

What's Looking Good In August 2013

So it is GA well done :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. shiney

WHATS LOOKING GOOD IN JULY 2019

They should be done.
    They should be done.
    They should be done.
    They should be done.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ARMANDII

SHOW US YOUR PURCHASES - 2021

New Thread Here:-SHOW US YOUR PURCHASES - 2022
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Webmaster

just a test
    just a test
    just a test
    just a test
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Phil A
    Like x 8

What's looking good in July 2017

EDIT - if anyone needs any other images moved to August's thread, just drop me a PM
    EDIT - if anyone needs any other images moved to August's thread, just drop me a PM
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. longk
    Like x 17

What's Looking Good April 2015

Thanks Longk
    Thanks Longk
    Thanks Longk
    Thanks Longk
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Spruce
    Informative x 9

Spruces daylilies

CLOSED.....NEW THREAD. HERE
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Phil A
    Like x 12

What's looking good in June 2017

Sharp eyes, and a sharp mind, KFF. No, not a bad day, just multi-functioning at a great place.:doh:
    Sharp eyes, and a sharp mind, KFF. No, not a bad day, just multi-functioning at a great place.:doh:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Kristen
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. ARMANDII
    Like x 12

WHATS LOOKING GOOD IN MAY 2014

I think that I still have some seed if you're interested?
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Upsydaisy
    Like x 11

What’s looking good in August 2019

September thread here Whats Looking Good In September
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. wiseowl

What is Looking Good in JULY 2021

New Thread HereWhat's Looking Good In August 2021
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Phil A
    Like x 11

What's looking good in August 2017

September thread here What's looking good in September 2017
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Perki
    Like x 16

WHATS LOOKING GOOD IN JUNE 2019

New Thread HereWHATS LOOKING GOOD IN JULY 2019
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice