1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. Loofah
    Like x 6

The Walipini Project (aka greenhouse shenanigans)

I laughed but it certainly could be done!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. ARMANDII

SHOW US YOUR PURCHASES 2020

New Thread HereSHOW US YOUR PURCHASES - 2021
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Victoria
    Like x 15

What is Looking Good in June 2021

Oh, that is a "seedling" Almond trunk behind. Sadly, I guess like it's mother it is a bitter Almond. :sad: I love Almonds. :cry3:
    Oh, that is a "seedling" Almond trunk behind. Sadly, I guess like it's mother it is a bitter Almond. :sad: I love Almonds. :cry3:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. wiseowl

Show Us Your Purchases 2023

Link to new threadShow us your purchases 2024
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Webmaster

Welcome !

Hello Webmaster Thanks for your brilliant site. I have received two replies to my question already. Hope the changeover goes well. Would hate to lose the site now I have found it!! Will tell...
    Hello Webmaster Thanks for your brilliant site. I have received two replies to my question already. Hope the changeover goes well. Would hate to lose the site now I have found it!! Will tell my daughter as she has a new house with a jungle for a garden! Thanks again.
    Hello Webmaster Thanks for your brilliant site. I have received two replies to my question already. Hope the changeover goes well. Would hate to lose the site now I have found it!! Will tell my daughter as she has a new house with a jungle...
    Hello Webmaster Thanks for your brilliant site. I have received two replies to my question already. Hope the changeover goes well. Would hate to lose the site now I have found it!! Will tell...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. shiney

SHOW US YOUR PURCHASES - 2022

Mine has never gone below 7c. but I tend to use it all the time rather than the house, two rads running in cold weather. Not much difference between 4c and 7 c but I think duration might have an...
    Mine has never gone below 7c. but I tend to use it all the time rather than the house, two rads running in cold weather. Not much difference between 4c and 7 c but I think duration might have an impact.
    Mine has never gone below 7c. but I tend to use it all the time rather than the house, two rads running in cold weather. Not much difference between 4c and 7 c but I think duration might have an impact.
    Mine has never gone below 7c. but I tend to use it all the time rather than the house, two rads running in cold weather. Not much difference between 4c and 7 c but I think duration might have an...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. wiseowl

What's looking good MARCH 2024

LINK TO NEW THREADWhat's looking good APRIL 2024
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Kristen

Kristen's Project

Sorry Kristen,I know I'm a pest but would also love to see how your Knot garden is coming on:thumbsup:
    Sorry Kristen,I know I'm a pest but would also love to see how your Knot garden is coming on:thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Spruce
    Like x 11

Whats looking good July 2014

A loverly collection of flowers and onions Joolz...:thumbsup: Jenny
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. wiseowl
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Kristen
    Like x 3

What's Looking Good In September 2013

How did I miss this post!T.latifolia looks a good'un, and Momoyama is fantastic!
    How did I miss this post!T.latifolia looks a good'un, and Momoyama is fantastic!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Phil A
    Like x 11

What's looking good in July 2015

Its one for me to look back at each year, building the summer house has slowed things down but amazing what can be achieved in a few years in your spare time.
    Its one for me to look back at each year, building the summer house has slowed things down but amazing what can be achieved in a few years in your spare time.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. shiney

What's Looking Good In May 2022

New Thread Here:-What's Looking Good In June 2022
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. shiney

What's Looking Good In June 2022

And this is Cranesbill " Ann Folkard " which I love. She just turns up year after year and spreads wherever she feels like it. She's developing climbing skills this season and has her eye on the...
    And this is Cranesbill " Ann Folkard " which I love. She just turns up year after year and spreads wherever she feels like it. She's developing climbing skills this season and has her eye on the Dublin Bay rose that spans the kitchen window.... Jenny namaste
    And this is Cranesbill " Ann Folkard " which I love. She just turns up year after year and spreads wherever she feels like it. She's developing climbing skills this season and has her eye on the Dublin Bay rose that spans the kitchen...
    And this is Cranesbill " Ann Folkard " which I love. She just turns up year after year and spreads wherever she feels like it. She's developing climbing skills this season and has her eye on the...
    20220529_080410.jpg 20220529_080352.jpg 20220528_095256.jpg 20220601_090131.jpg Jak with Martin 1 Jun 22.jpg pink 1.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. shiney

What's Looking Good In May 2020

Hi Victoria,I have lived in this Cottage for 16 years now,..it just had grass when i moved in,..along with all the flowers from my previous garden which nearly filled the Cottage Garden :)
    Hi Victoria,I have lived in this Cottage for 16 years now,..it just had grass when i moved in,..along with all the flowers from my previous garden which nearly filled the Cottage Garden :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. shiney

What's Looking Good In March 2022

New Thread HereWhat's Looking Good in April 2022
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Marley Farley

WHATS LOOKING GOOD IN MAY 2019

Yes indeed Jenny.....I have several large clumps of it. I regularly trim back during the summer and this enhances foliage colour and prevents any self seeding :)
    Yes indeed Jenny.....I have several large clumps of it. I regularly trim back during the summer and this enhances foliage colour and prevents any self seeding :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Phil A

What's looking good in March 2014

Would love to! Did you want the Clianthus seeds?
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Helofadigger

New house new garden

This thread has been cleaned - many posts edited and some deleted.Thread closed
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. ARMANDII

SUMMER BASKETS AND WINDOW BOXES - "BITS AND BOBS" - 2015

some impressive compositions in this thread...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice