1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. wiseowl
    Like x 13

What's Looking Good in July 2020

Sorry @NigelJ , just reading back and I realised you had answered all those questions in an earlier post:doh::biggrin:
    Sorry @NigelJ , just reading back and I realised you had answered all those questions in an earlier post:doh::biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Phil A
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Webmaster

Apologies Mk2 .....

I agree about the 'pm' side of things. I used to like the old way. This way, unless you 'quote' everything, you have to try and remember all you have said in a pm to someone. Ok if it's just...
    I agree about the 'pm' side of things. I used to like the old way. This way, unless you 'quote' everything, you have to try and remember all you have said in a pm to someone. Ok if it's just one reply to one pm, but you can't have a chat like you used to. And no, i don't want a chat room...
    I agree about the 'pm' side of things. I used to like the old way. This way, unless you 'quote' everything, you have to try and remember all you have said in a pm to someone. Ok if it's just one reply to one pm, but you can't have a chat like...
    I agree about the 'pm' side of things. I used to like the old way. This way, unless you 'quote' everything, you have to try and remember all you have said in a pm to someone. Ok if it's just...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. "M"
    Like x 11

Gardening Aspirations For 2018

CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. wiseowl

Whats Looking Good In July 2022

Penstemon 'Electric Blue' ...Rose 'Ballerina' ...Rose 'Deep Secret' ...Astrantia ...Hemerocallis 'Laura Pooh'Hemerocallis 'Frans Hals' ...Clematis 'Venosa Violacea'...
    Penstemon 'Electric Blue' ...Rose 'Ballerina' ...Rose 'Deep Secret' ...Astrantia ...Hemerocallis 'Laura Pooh'Hemerocallis 'Frans Hals' ...Clematis 'Venosa Violacea' ...Clematis 'Madame Julia Corrivon' ...Clematis 'Betty Corning' ...
    Penstemon 'Electric Blue' ...Rose 'Ballerina' ...Rose 'Deep Secret' ...Astrantia ...Hemerocallis 'Laura Pooh'Hemerocallis 'Frans Hals' ...Clematis 'Venosa Violacea' ...Clematis 'Madame Julia Corrivon' ......
    Penstemon 'Electric Blue' ...Rose 'Ballerina' ...Rose 'Deep Secret' ...Astrantia ...Hemerocallis 'Laura Pooh'Hemerocallis 'Frans Hals' ...Clematis 'Venosa Violacea'...
    20220701_120441.jpg 20220701_120350.jpg 20220701_120855.jpg 20220701_121046.jpg 20220630_162941.jpg 20220630_162913.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. ARMANDII
    Like x 3

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN SEPTEMBER 2020

My Encianthus after the rain today.
    DSCF4062.jpg DSCF4066.jpg DSCF4069.jpg DSCF4082.jpg DSCF4122.jpg DSCF4125.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. shiney

What's Looking Good In August 2020

New Thread HereWHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN SEPTEMBER 2020
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. wiseowl
    Like x 7

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN MAY 2017

Good morning @KFF my friend just testing :heehee:and thank for informing yours truly very much appreciated,as I only know about Roses 4 correct out of 6 is good for me ,enjoy your day my friend ;):blue thumb:
    Good morning @KFF my friend just testing :heehee:and thank for informing yours truly very much appreciated,as I only know about Roses 4 correct out of 6 is good for me ,enjoy your day my friend ;):blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. shiney

What's Looking Good In August 2021

New Thread HereWhat's Looking Good In September 2021
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. "M"
    Like x 10

What's looking good: in July 2016

The last day of July..........this is a new addition to my garden this year, Clematis vitacella Hanna, and lovely she is too.
    The last day of July..........this is a new addition to my garden this year, Clematis vitacella Hanna, and lovely she is too.
    CIMG0016.JPG CIMG0007.JPG CIMG0025.JPG CIMG0022.JPG CIMG0004.JPG CIMG0019.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. wiseowl

Whats Looking Good August 2022

That's good to know :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Anthony Rogers
    Like x 15

Whats Looking Good In April

Stella Cherry blossom
    Stella Cherry blossom
    Stella Cherry blossom
    Stella Cherry blossom
    b103.gif b104.gif 1a.jpg Celendine-brazenhussy2.jpg comfrey.jpg cowslip.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. JWK

Hosepipe Ban

When our water gets cut off due to the water suppliers constant leaks, they now provide bottled water in 500ml bottles rather than the 2L ones they previously used.That means we need up to 900...
    When our water gets cut off due to the water suppliers constant leaks, they now provide bottled water in 500ml bottles rather than the 2L ones they previously used.That means we need up to 900 (nine hundred) bottles to fully water our plot! The recyclers are going to go absolutely mental when...
    When our water gets cut off due to the water suppliers constant leaks, they now provide bottled water in 500ml bottles rather than the 2L ones they previously used.That means we need up to 900 (nine hundred) bottles to fully water our plot! The...
    When our water gets cut off due to the water suppliers constant leaks, they now provide bottled water in 500ml bottles rather than the 2L ones they previously used.That means we need up to 900...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. shiney

What's Looking Good In April 2020

May 2020 thread hereWhat's Looking Good In May 2020
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. longk
    Like x 19

What's Looking Good in April 2014

They are Jenny, but then I'm biased. Love this time of year, there's so much going on.Sowed lots of summer flowering seeds in the front this year, so hopefully that'll be just as colourful in a...
    They are Jenny, but then I'm biased. Love this time of year, there's so much going on.Sowed lots of summer flowering seeds in the front this year, so hopefully that'll be just as colourful in a couple of months.
    They are Jenny, but then I'm biased. Love this time of year, there's so much going on.Sowed lots of summer flowering seeds in the front this year, so hopefully that'll be just as colourful in a couple of months.
    They are Jenny, but then I'm biased. Love this time of year, there's so much going on.Sowed lots of summer flowering seeds in the front this year, so hopefully that'll be just as colourful in a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. lowrider69

SOWING SEEDS 2019?

Thanks mike that's very kind of you but i tend to stick with F1 plants these days they done me proud up to now
    Thanks mike that's very kind of you but i tend to stick with F1 plants these days they done me proud up to now
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. shiney

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN May 21

@Victoria thank you. Plants tend to get stuck in where I think they might grow; with no real thought to colour coordination or an overall plan. The poppies are lovely; in Essex they used to...
    @Victoria thank you. Plants tend to get stuck in where I think they might grow; with no real thought to colour coordination or an overall plan. The poppies are lovely; in Essex they used to "disappear" after flowering in the dry summers, here in Devon most stay in leaf and I can get a second set...
    @Victoria thank you. Plants tend to get stuck in where I think they might grow; with no real thought to colour coordination or an overall plan. The poppies are lovely; in Essex they used to "disappear" after flowering in the dry summers, here in...
    @Victoria thank you. Plants tend to get stuck in where I think they might grow; with no real thought to colour coordination or an overall plan. The poppies are lovely; in Essex they used to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. dodgie
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Helofadigger

Hel's heaven once again GSOH required!

Now Ste you know I'm not one to gossip but 'cat woman' is still living the life of luxury no rent or council tax to pay and wouldn't dream of getting a job I mean I don't think she knows what a...
    Now Ste you know I'm not one to gossip but 'cat woman' is still living the life of luxury no rent or council tax to pay and wouldn't dream of getting a job I mean I don't think she knows what a job is! Regarding her new boyfriend don't laugh although I find it really funny but she's been...
    Now Ste you know I'm not one to gossip but 'cat woman' is still living the life of luxury no rent or council tax to pay and wouldn't dream of getting a job I mean I don't think she knows what a job is! Regarding her new boyfriend don't laugh...
    Now Ste you know I'm not one to gossip but 'cat woman' is still living the life of luxury no rent or council tax to pay and wouldn't dream of getting a job I mean I don't think she knows what a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. shiney

What's Looking Good In September 2021

October Thread HereWhat's Looking Good In October 2021
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice