Livestock

Discussions Relating To Any Livestock You May (or May Want To) Keep

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. "M"

Surpise this morning!!

:heehee: I'm quite sure she did! However, she isn't one of those chickens that annouces to the world that she's laid an egg (she's very discreet ;) ) and, even better, she didn't use them as an eggcuse...
    :heehee: I'm quite sure she did! However, she isn't one of those chickens that annouces to the world that she's laid an egg (she's very discreet ;) ) and, even better, she didn't use them as an eggcuse to go broody :phew:
    :heehee: I'm quite sure she did! However, she isn't one of those chickens that annouces to the world that she's laid an egg (she's very discreet ;) ) and, even better, she didn't use them as an eggcuse to go broody :phew:
    :heehee: I'm quite sure she did! However, she isn't one of those chickens that annouces to the world that she's laid an egg (she's very discreet ;) ) and, even better, she didn't use them as an eggcuse...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Lolimac
    Like x 5

Mabel 'v' Daisy

What were we saying to Dan the other day...."you could do with violet spray just incase of any argy bargy" ...spoke too soon:doh:
    What were we saying to Dan the other day...."you could do with violet spray just incase of any argy bargy" ...spoke too soon:doh:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. liliana

Don't Eggsagerate !!

:hate-shocked: Blimey!!! Hmm, wonder if it's an "egg within an egg"; :scratch: that happens sometimes. Only way to tell is to crack it open ... there may be another egg in its shell inside that one!
    :hate-shocked: Blimey!!! Hmm, wonder if it's an "egg within an egg"; :scratch: that happens sometimes. Only way to tell is to crack it open ... there may be another egg in its shell inside that one!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Lolimac
    Like x 3

Mabels on a moult....

trunky,:nonofinger: that's NOT NICE !! I hate anyone coming to the door when I've got me rollers in - BUT TO PUT ME ON GC looking like that.My OH wouldn't dare. He'd be spending the rest of the weekend up in...
    trunky,:nonofinger: that's NOT NICE !! I hate anyone coming to the door when I've got me rollers in - BUT TO PUT ME ON GC looking like that.My OH wouldn't dare. He'd be spending the rest of the weekend up in A & E.
    trunky,:nonofinger: that's NOT NICE !! I hate anyone coming to the door when I've got me rollers in - BUT TO PUT ME ON GC looking like that.My OH wouldn't dare. He'd be spending the rest of the weekend up in A & E.
    trunky,:nonofinger: that's NOT NICE !! I hate anyone coming to the door when I've got me rollers in - BUT TO PUT ME ON GC looking like that.My OH wouldn't dare. He'd be spending the rest of the weekend up in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. miraflores

a cool chicken coop

Welcome to the Henton. :whistle:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Vince

Lost the plot?

Plans drawn up for "super size" shed up the allotment site, man's bit, where I can tinker to my hearts content and "hammock" area where I can have forty winks or more! :dancy: And not a chicken, duck...
    Plans drawn up for "super size" shed up the allotment site, man's bit, where I can tinker to my hearts content and "hammock" area where I can have forty winks or more! :dancy: And not a chicken, duck or any other distraction in sight........ suppose I'll have to do some work on the plot though? ah...
    Plans drawn up for "super size" shed up the allotment site, man's bit, where I can tinker to my hearts content and "hammock" area where I can have forty winks or more! :dancy: And not a chicken, duck or any other distraction in sight........ suppose...
    Plans drawn up for "super size" shed up the allotment site, man's bit, where I can tinker to my hearts content and "hammock" area where I can have forty winks or more! :dancy: And not a chicken, duck...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. RandyRos
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. "M"

Testing, testing: one, two, three!

That's the bottom line with ducks: they are simply "not fussy" when it comes to the act! I've had boy on boy; girl on girl; boy on girl; girl on boy :wallbanging: I shall patiently log how these eggs fare :dunno:
    That's the bottom line with ducks: they are simply "not fussy" when it comes to the act! I've had boy on boy; girl on girl; boy on girl; girl on boy :wallbanging: I shall patiently log how these eggs fare :dunno:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. RandyRos

more chicken woes

well, son was chasing and I was aiming when it came past, but it was too quick and never ran where we wanted it to!
    well, son was chasing and I was aiming when it came past, but it was too quick and never ran where we wanted it to!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. RandyRos

Going to try hatching for the first time, advice?

welcome to the world pretty thing!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. "M"
    Like x 4

Eggciting morning!

:hapfeet::hapfeet: :hapfeet:....you've done it again Mum:biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. RandyRos

Gogs.... did you eggs hatch?

Can't remember the breed offhand but chocolate bantams of some sort .I were given the eggs . Hoping for better success with the duck eggs this coming w/end .
    Can't remember the breed offhand but chocolate bantams of some sort .I were given the eggs . Hoping for better success with the duck eggs this coming w/end .
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. RandyRos

emergency DIY for chicken coop

thanks, I'm quite chuffed
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Natalie025

Ducks or Chickens?

Oh I adore Araucanas! Sadly, for whatever reason, they don't thrive with me (or come from a poor strain :noidea: ) I do get blue eggs though, from my Cream Legbar. I bought a Maran because they are...
    Oh I adore Araucanas! Sadly, for whatever reason, they don't thrive with me (or come from a poor strain :noidea: ) I do get blue eggs though, from my Cream Legbar. I bought a Maran because they are supposed to lay very dark brown eggs. But no, not mine :nonofinger: my Cuckoo Maran lays blue eggs! :doh: Yes,...
    Oh I adore Araucanas! Sadly, for whatever reason, they don't thrive with me (or come from a poor strain :noidea: ) I do get blue eggs though, from my Cream Legbar. I bought a Maran because they are supposed to lay very dark brown eggs. But no, not...
    Oh I adore Araucanas! Sadly, for whatever reason, they don't thrive with me (or come from a poor strain :noidea: ) I do get blue eggs though, from my Cream Legbar. I bought a Maran because they are...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. RandyRos

Feather eating chicken-help!

at least I know she's being looked after & the remaining 3 girls seem so much happier. The woman who took her has a paddock, so eventually Babs will be free range
    at least I know she's being looked after & the remaining 3 girls seem so much happier. The woman who took her has a paddock, so eventually Babs will be free range
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. georgianakate

Poorly POL Pullet?

Aw thats great news:dbgrtmb:...aren't they just a treat to whatch....have you named them ...i've named mine:rolleyespink:...i love them to bits...enjoy them:dbgrtmb:
    Aw thats great news:dbgrtmb:...aren't they just a treat to whatch....have you named them ...i've named mine:rolleyespink:...i love them to bits...enjoy them:dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Lolimac

My poor old May.....

Thanks for the bulletin Webmaster. A little gentle stroke from all of us and we wish her well, Jenny
    Thanks for the bulletin Webmaster. A little gentle stroke from all of us and we wish her well, Jenny
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Lolimac

For Jenny....meet the 'Windsor Girls'.....

Dont forget fresh eggs with breakfast aswell jenny :blue thumb: yum
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Lolimac
    Like x 5

Mabel returns !

Cover him in honey and cornflakes then let the chickens do the rest hehe. My neighbour next door used to be like that but since i trimmed his father in laws privets for him he seems to like me...
    Cover him in honey and cornflakes then let the chickens do the rest hehe. My neighbour next door used to be like that but since i trimmed his father in laws privets for him he seems to like me know lol
    Cover him in honey and cornflakes then let the chickens do the rest hehe. My neighbour next door used to be like that but since i trimmed his father in laws privets for him he seems to like me know lol
    Cover him in honey and cornflakes then let the chickens do the rest hehe. My neighbour next door used to be like that but since i trimmed his father in laws privets for him he seems to like me...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. babafang

Are my chickens safe with Arum Italicum?

You might want to have a look at this thread
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice