Propagation This Month

What Should You Be Starting To Sow/Grow/Graft This Month

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. cymro

lupinus arboreus

It's an old thread, but I just ordered a bulk of seeds, tree lupin being one of them. I'm really happy it requires 'no special treatment'. I will need to return here for reference, however. :thumbsup:
    It's an old thread, but I just ordered a bulk of seeds, tree lupin being one of them. I'm really happy it requires 'no special treatment'. I will need to return here for reference, however. :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Folly Mon

when to start seeds??

Folly mon - what seeds are you sowing? As Clueless touched upon, there are a surprising number that appreciate/need a period of cold stratification and these could be sown now and placed in the...
    Folly mon - what seeds are you sowing? As Clueless touched upon, there are a surprising number that appreciate/need a period of cold stratification and these could be sown now and placed in the fridge. I have recently placed some Mecanopsis in the fridge and they will be there until the end of...
    Folly mon - what seeds are you sowing? As Clueless touched upon, there are a surprising number that appreciate/need a period of cold stratification and these could be sown now and placed in the fridge. I have recently placed some Mecanopsis in...
    Folly mon - what seeds are you sowing? As Clueless touched upon, there are a surprising number that appreciate/need a period of cold stratification and these could be sown now and placed in the...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice