The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Marley Farley

The Bath Tub Test...!!!!!!!

Would they let us have our secateurs, Marley? That could be a bit of a problem! :eek:So maybe that answers your question, Pal - sneak some in to us inside a cake! ;)
    Would they let us have our secateurs, Marley? That could be a bit of a problem! :eek:So maybe that answers your question, Pal - sneak some in to us inside a cake! ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. oldwinegum

wives???? don't you just!!!!

The Glazgy kiss.Sweet as a nut. :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. oldwinegum

another break for you.

Hope you have a tooty fruity time oldwinegum.Hurry back.You`ll be missed.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. oldwinegum

b4Igo. An improvement on the earlier version, I think.

Oldwinegum,you are quite mad and quite right. :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. oldwinegum
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. oldwinegum

P.S to the bath tub joke

Was it Archimedes who discovered that when a body is immersed in water..... the phone rings.
    Was it Archimedes who discovered that when a body is immersed in water..... the phone rings.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. oldwinegum

for the 30s,40s,50s,60s, and 70s gang (and their children)

Hmm! Yeah all very true but I also remember children in Leg-irons having suffered from Polio. Also the dreaded T.B was common. It wasn't all beer and skittles. (Although it was easier to get a...
    Hmm! Yeah all very true but I also remember children in Leg-irons having suffered from Polio. Also the dreaded T.B was common. It wasn't all beer and skittles. (Although it was easier to get a pint if you were underage in those days!)Not sure whether these days are better or worse but certainly...
    Hmm! Yeah all very true but I also remember children in Leg-irons having suffered from Polio. Also the dreaded T.B was common. It wasn't all beer and skittles. (Although it was easier to get a pint if you were underage in those days!)Not sure...
    Hmm! Yeah all very true but I also remember children in Leg-irons having suffered from Polio. Also the dreaded T.B was common. It wasn't all beer and skittles. (Although it was easier to get a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. oldwinegum

understanding women

A woman walks in a store to return a pair of eye glasses that she had purchased for her husband a week before.The assistant greets her, "What seems to be the problem, madam?""I'm returning...
    A woman walks in a store to return a pair of eye glasses that she had purchased for her husband a week before.The assistant greets her, "What seems to be the problem, madam?""I'm returning these glasses I bought for my husband", . . . ."He's still not seeing things my way." ;)
    A woman walks in a store to return a pair of eye glasses that she had purchased for her husband a week before.The assistant greets her, "What seems to be the problem, madam?""I'm returning these glasses I bought for my husband",...
    A woman walks in a store to return a pair of eye glasses that she had purchased for her husband a week before.The assistant greets her, "What seems to be the problem, madam?""I'm returning...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. oldwinegum

cant remember if you have had the pleasure!!!

http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnsfw.com/?539f99befa5009ae034e97dbf1d16620 cut and paste into your browser. If its been posted b4 sorry.
    http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnsfw.com/?539f99befa5009ae034e97dbf1d16620 cut and paste into your browser. If its been posted b4 sorry.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. oldwinegum

sorry about the quality, only just back from me hols.

Hope you had a nice time on your hols, great to have you back though, you didn't go to Ireland did you? keep em coming "every one's a cracker,"now where have I heard that before . :D :D
    Hope you had a nice time on your hols, great to have you back though, you didn't go to Ireland did you? keep em coming "every one's a cracker,"now where have I heard that before . :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. oldwinegum

Rolling road block

Hi, owg. Coming down our way? The New Forest. Have a good week.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. shiney

Sayings

Very good Shiney,you are improving,just like rising dough :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Whiley

Whileys birthday party - drunk fairies ahoy!

Cheers chappies.Wasn't a bad one!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. oldwinegum

Do not steal.

Tony and Gordon do not like compatition.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. oldwinegum

complaints department

I am crying and have cramps from laughing. I must pass this one along to several people I know would enjoy it too. Thanks for sharing it with us owg.
    I am crying and have cramps from laughing. I must pass this one along to several people I know would enjoy it too. Thanks for sharing it with us owg.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Marley Farley

The Four Cats...!!

:D Yes I thought this was the best of the two as well.... :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Marley Farley

Coffee Time..!!!

But still, Canadians are nice...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. oldwinegum

no more for now

How sad owg ... but I just watched the weather report for the UK and maybe we won't lose you for long ... a day or so! :D :D
    How sad owg ... but I just watched the weather report for the UK and maybe we won't lose you for long ... a day or so! :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. oldwinegum

cricket joke

:eek: ........ :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. oldwinegum

Discussion groups

OWG,that has never happened! Not once did we leave our kiddies with the Grandparents...We did leave the dog with the Monster-in-law.... and she lost it!!
    OWG,that has never happened! Not once did we leave our kiddies with the Grandparents...We did leave the dog with the Monster-in-law.... and she lost it!!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice