1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views ↓
Last Message
  1. intermiplants

oh no!! jose mourihno

God. He's lost 2 million since I heard it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Dorsetmike

Nanny goes over the top!!

high mike glad youre out of hospital. know how you feel,just got billy home as well he has to go back in two weeks time to have his gall bladder out,oh not a happy chappy,keep well kathy
    high mike glad youre out of hospital. know how you feel,just got billy home as well he has to go back in two weeks time to have his gall bladder out,oh not a happy chappy,keep well kathy
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. oldwinegum

a polar bear joke ( its animals this week folks)

First class :DAnother from the master :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Phil A
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. liliana
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. KFF

RIP Liz Dawn aka Vera Duckworth

Aye, it is sad indeed - Liz and Bill both always came across as the most lovely, genuine people, completely unaffected by their fame. Sadly, I think her lung disease was a product of her time -...
    Aye, it is sad indeed - Liz and Bill both always came across as the most lovely, genuine people, completely unaffected by their fame. Sadly, I think her lung disease was a product of her time - fags galore for the most part, working or not.RIP Liz
    Aye, it is sad indeed - Liz and Bill both always came across as the most lovely, genuine people, completely unaffected by their fame. Sadly, I think her lung disease was a product of her time - fags galore for the most part, working or not.RIP Liz
    Aye, it is sad indeed - Liz and Bill both always came across as the most lovely, genuine people, completely unaffected by their fame. Sadly, I think her lung disease was a product of her time -...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. liliana
    Like x 3

Special baby Echidna.

Aw i want one:wub2:
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. ClaraLou
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. borrowers

Here's one to get you stratching your heads

No, David, just a mine of useless information :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. oldwinegum

church news +2

Any ladies wishing to become Young Mothers please see the Vicar.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. dirt-digger

salad on the go

on about take your lunch with you
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. clueless1

Interesting (legitimate) email subject

Sounds like the wedding telegram from the Rugby Club to the newly weds : "We've tried him in every position, now its your turn" :heehee:
    Sounds like the wedding telegram from the Rugby Club to the newly weds : "We've tried him in every position, now its your turn" :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. borrowers

Ducks quack

Good evening,If you can't trust the BBC who can you trust?My husband heard it on the Discovery Channel. Flipping heck, what is true these days?Thank you for putting us striahgt.cheers
    Good evening,If you can't trust the BBC who can you trust?My husband heard it on the Discovery Channel. Flipping heck, what is true these days?Thank you for putting us striahgt.cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. liliana
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. CharlieBot
    Like x 3

An Easter miracle!

Lupins are quite tough as you've discovered Charlie and even when they lose their foliage quite often the roots survive. :)
    Lupins are quite tough as you've discovered Charlie and even when they lose their foliage quite often the roots survive. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. oldwinegum

And for the Harley lovers

The inventor of the Harley Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed...
    The inventor of the Harley Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven."Arthur thought...
    The inventor of the Harley Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with...
    The inventor of the Harley Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Fat Controller

So funny!

Looking at the lamp posts, it happerns alot :snorky: so i think some people must have bad eye sight :doh:
    Looking at the lamp posts, it happerns alot :snorky: so i think some people must have bad eye sight :doh:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Dorsetmike

Birth control

After having their 11th child, a Liverpool couple decided that was enough, as the social wouldn't buy them a bigger bed and they weren't strong enough to nick one. The husband went to his doctor...
    After having their 11th child, a Liverpool couple decided that was enough, as the social wouldn't buy them a bigger bed and they weren't strong enough to nick one. The husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him there...
    After having their 11th child, a Liverpool couple decided that was enough, as the social wouldn't buy them a bigger bed and they weren't strong enough to nick one. The husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to...
    After having their 11th child, a Liverpool couple decided that was enough, as the social wouldn't buy them a bigger bed and they weren't strong enough to nick one. The husband went to his doctor...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. liliana

Bob the Cat

Former heroin addict saved by Bob the cat. Made into a book, now being made into a film. Bob is so sweet.
    Former heroin addict saved by Bob the cat. Made into a book, now being made into a film. Bob is so sweet.
    bob the cat.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. noisette47
    Like x 3

2017 Tour de France

If I can get close enough for all the motorhomes, @JWK! Three years ago they passed by 2kms from our house, so we duly stood at the side of the main road for two hours (on the principle that...
    If I can get close enough for all the motorhomes, @JWK! Three years ago they passed by 2kms from our house, so we duly stood at the side of the main road for two hours (on the principle that they'd never pass this way again) in the pouring rain. Thirty seconds of blurred colours later, it was...
    If I can get close enough for all the motorhomes, @JWK! Three years ago they passed by 2kms from our house, so we duly stood at the side of the main road for two hours (on the principle that they'd never pass this way again) in the pouring rain....
    If I can get close enough for all the motorhomes, @JWK! Three years ago they passed by 2kms from our house, so we duly stood at the side of the main road for two hours (on the principle that...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice