The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. oldwinegum

Police Chase

Reckon you're spot on there Pete. Live by the sword and all that!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Marley Farley

Why bother with a Helmet..???????????

:rolleyes: :eek: :D Oh my Goodness....!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: That's worse than the bikes...!!!!! :eek: :eek:
    :rolleyes: :eek: :D Oh my Goodness....!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: That's worse than the bikes...!!!!! :eek: :eek:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. oldwinegum

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

In the local parlance - "Whit a stotter!"Where's the candles thread? :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. jjordie

Gardening Humour

If Adam and Eve would have been chinese, they would have eaten the snake!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Trux

Why are gardens better than women?

They d,ont No Contest.- - gardens-- dont-- care.Ladies--(DO CARE)--!You have answered your own question.Ladies are the best by a mile.
    They d,ont No Contest.- - gardens-- dont-- care.Ladies--(DO CARE)--!You have answered your own question.Ladies are the best by a mile.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. oldwinegum

only read if you were born before 1970

You were lucky, shiney. We used to dreeeeeeeeeeeeem about having candles. We had to find some old newspaper and then rub two sticks together to light it. I never even saw a mint until I was...
    You were lucky, shiney. We used to dreeeeeeeeeeeeem about having candles. We had to find some old newspaper and then rub two sticks together to light it. I never even saw a mint until I was 21.A cave?? I used to dreeeeeeeem about living in a cave. All we had was an old ditch.
    You were lucky, shiney. We used to dreeeeeeeeeeeeem about having candles. We had to find some old newspaper and then rub two sticks together to light it. I never even saw a mint until I was 21.A cave?? I used to dreeeeeeeem about living in...
    You were lucky, shiney. We used to dreeeeeeeeeeeeem about having candles. We had to find some old newspaper and then rub two sticks together to light it. I never even saw a mint until I was...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. rosa

Happy Valentines

oh yes please dailbuie that looks delightful
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. oldwinegum
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. oldwinegum

another bad joke

YI-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. oldwinegum

Women drivers

Look at this muppet then...Very easy to roll your car and kill your friend.http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/Mrpulsar/?action=view¤t=Dave20roll.flv:rolleyes: ...
    Look at this muppet then...Very easy to roll your car and kill your friend.http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/Mrpulsar/?action=view¤t=Dave20roll.flv:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Look at this muppet then...Very easy to roll your car and kill your friend.http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/Mrpulsar/?action=view¤t=Dave20roll.flv:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Look at this muppet then...Very easy to roll your car and kill your friend.http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/Mrpulsar/?action=view¤t=Dave20roll.flv:rolleyes: ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. oldwinegum

A fishy tail

My slippery eel, you are doing swimmingly well!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. oldwinegum
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. oldwinegum

Sorry to go on its cause I cant get into the garden

Please don`t stop.You crack me up. :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. oldwinegum

stolen credit card

Banana Man, Haven't you noticed? Most things get better with a bit of maturity. ttfn
    Banana Man, Haven't you noticed? Most things get better with a bit of maturity. ttfn
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Webmaster

For the men

Thats me,thats me! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. rosa

OUR FIRST PICTURE muppetts

miraflores think its bm, you had better ask him, I pinched the picture off him, didnt i bm :D :D
    miraflores think its bm, you had better ask him, I pinched the picture off him, didnt i bm :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Banana Man

You Muppets !

I love the Muppets Still made me laugh!!! The crazy chef was one of my faves and Waldorf and Statler... Bring back the Muppets!!!! :D :D
    I love the Muppets Still made me laugh!!! The crazy chef was one of my faves and Waldorf and Statler... Bring back the Muppets!!!! :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. tig

have some fun

WOW...!!really great FUN... many thanks for your info..dear Tig
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. oldwinegum

The answer lies in the soil (or globle warming is a myth)

totally agree with you oldwinegum. Look how deep archeologists have to dig to find old pottery that was thrown to the ground. Surely thats proof in itself !!!!! lol
    totally agree with you oldwinegum. Look how deep archeologists have to dig to find old pottery that was thrown to the ground. Surely thats proof in itself !!!!! lol
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. oldwinegum

A none story

THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITIONAfter an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health.:1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart...
    THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITIONAfter an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health.:1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.3. Chinese drink...
    THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITIONAfter an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health.:1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and...
    THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITIONAfter an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health.:1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice