1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. oldwinegum

A none story

THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITIONAfter an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health.:1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart...
    THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITIONAfter an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health.:1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.3. Chinese drink...
    THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITIONAfter an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health.:1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and...
    THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITIONAfter an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health.:1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. oldwinegum

the lost cause

:D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. rosa

Happy New Year

Hello, Fran, and Bom Ano Novo to you as well!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. rosa

rosas christmas

it is cranberry colour the flowers dont know if it is cranberry glass though, will take a picture when the roses have dissapeared.
    it is cranberry colour the flowers dont know if it is cranberry glass though, will take a picture when the roses have dissapeared.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Webmaster

YouTube........ Again

Excellent ...
    Excellent ...
    Excellent ...
    Excellent ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. use to be gardener

christmas get together?

I think you might find it difficult as this time of the year most people are out either buying and then wrapping Prezzies,preparing the house for the big day or like me out partying :D :D
    I think you might find it difficult as this time of the year most people are out either buying and then wrapping Prezzies,preparing the house for the big day or like me out partying :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Waco

My Ebay

so do I bid for the mink coat???
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Misty

Flame of Hope

enjoyed that misty, thank you very much
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Gogs

Rudolph

Gogs ..its brilliant will send it to my daughter..fortunately my o/h is nothing like that man !! :D
    Gogs ..its brilliant will send it to my daughter..fortunately my o/h is nothing like that man !! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Whiley

People underestimate the glory of salt dough.

love it Whiley, very original, perhaps I should make toad ones. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Kedi-Gato

How to clean your toilet - the fun way!

Kedi-gato, I reckon you could try and wash your hair at the same time....
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Webmaster

How to prank a Telemarketer

Great stuff, Nathan! This is clearly something that's going to be circulating round every GC member's address book!BTW, Sunshine - would I be right in thinking you quite like Johnny Depp? ...
    Great stuff, Nathan! This is clearly something that's going to be circulating round every GC member's address book!BTW, Sunshine - would I be right in thinking you quite like Johnny Depp?
    Great stuff, Nathan! This is clearly something that's going to be circulating round every GC member's address book!BTW, Sunshine - would I be right in thinking you quite like Johnny Depp?
    Great stuff, Nathan! This is clearly something that's going to be circulating round every GC member's address book!BTW, Sunshine - would I be right in thinking you quite like Johnny Depp? ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Penny in Ontario

Who is it???? Help please~~!!!!

penny just been into marleys section canada pics and it could be strongloden as he was over there 2 years ago, or was it marley farley as you know she was just over there recently. hope this helps...
    penny just been into marleys section canada pics and it could be strongloden as he was over there 2 years ago, or was it marley farley as you know she was just over there recently. hope this helps will speak later
    penny just been into marleys section canada pics and it could be strongloden as he was over there 2 years ago, or was it marley farley as you know she was just over there recently. hope this helps will speak later
    penny just been into marleys section canada pics and it could be strongloden as he was over there 2 years ago, or was it marley farley as you know she was just over there recently. hope this helps...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. macleaf

nights sleep

you want probally see this but night night my friends sleep tight
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. rosa

caught them

i think the retailers have got it sussed.the sooner the xmas stuff is on the shelves the sooner we start spending.it drives me nuts.we just buy and buy like crazy people.i was doing the weekly...
    i think the retailers have got it sussed.the sooner the xmas stuff is on the shelves the sooner we start spending.it drives me nuts.we just buy and buy like crazy people.i was doing the weekly shop on tuesday and got a bit panicky thinking id missed a few weeks.
    i think the retailers have got it sussed.the sooner the xmas stuff is on the shelves the sooner we start spending.it drives me nuts.we just buy and buy like crazy people.i was doing the weekly shop on tuesday and got a bit panicky thinking id...
    i think the retailers have got it sussed.the sooner the xmas stuff is on the shelves the sooner we start spending.it drives me nuts.we just buy and buy like crazy people.i was doing the weekly...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. frogesque

Cheesybobs!

:DPaladin: I really like the name Jonifers, much more genteel than Cheesybobs or Slaters :cool:Kandifloss: I wouldn't fancy trying to make a treadmill for one!
    :DPaladin: I really like the name Jonifers, much more genteel than Cheesybobs or Slaters :cool:Kandifloss: I wouldn't fancy trying to make a treadmill for one!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Beefy

How stupid can you be?

Unfortunately we have those stoopid Jackass boys to thank for that one. Apparently they have done the light a rocket from the *ss trick on TV. :eek: This guys lucky he didn't meet a 'sticky...
    Unfortunately we have those stoopid Jackass boys to thank for that one. Apparently they have done the light a rocket from the *ss trick on TV. :eek: This guys lucky he didn't meet a 'sticky end'!! :D :D Bit of a bum rap, don't you think!!! :D :D
    Unfortunately we have those stoopid Jackass boys to thank for that one. Apparently they have done the light a rocket from the *ss trick on TV. :eek: This guys lucky he didn't meet a 'sticky end'!! :D :D Bit of a bum rap, don't you...
    Unfortunately we have those stoopid Jackass boys to thank for that one. Apparently they have done the light a rocket from the *ss trick on TV. :eek: This guys lucky he didn't meet a 'sticky...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. rosa

Ghosts and ghollies

Love to hear them Dend im all ears,well you know what i mean :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. wildflower

FIREWORKS..

Nope only 1 egg from 7 birds!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Victoria

How was today for you ????

Well, you really must see it - you'll love it!! Apart from anything else, there's George Clooney.....And Roders - thank goodness for that! :D
    Well, you really must see it - you'll love it!! Apart from anything else, there's George Clooney.....And Roders - thank goodness for that! :D
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice