1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. rosa

best welcome plaques

:D :D Love the Santa one Rosa Reminds me of my youngest girl :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. rosa

Halloween Pumpkins

They looked cold if anything.I love the other little lad he looks frightening as well :D :D
    They looked cold if anything.I love the other little lad he looks frightening as well :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Kandy

Clocks Going Back

Macleaf - love it! :DWe've got several things i the house that change automatically because they're radio controlled, including our alarm, so we've always got something to check against. We...
    Macleaf - love it! :DWe've got several things i the house that change automatically because they're radio controlled, including our alarm, so we've always got something to check against. We only have the oven clock and watches to change (oh, and my mobile...)
    Macleaf - love it! :DWe've got several things i the house that change automatically because they're radio controlled, including our alarm, so we've always got something to check against. We only have the oven clock and watches to change...
    Macleaf - love it! :DWe've got several things i the house that change automatically because they're radio controlled, including our alarm, so we've always got something to check against. We...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Kandy

Worst Record Ever Bought

the first single i bought was Puppy Love by Donnie and Marie Osmund.i was madly in love with a boy who never knew i existed and played it over and over and over and over....my Father was demented. :D
    the first single i bought was Puppy Love by Donnie and Marie Osmund.i was madly in love with a boy who never knew i existed and played it over and over and over and over....my Father was demented. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. wildflower

107 days to christmas..

:D :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. wildflower

Funny recipes..

two definite favourites have just been sent to all my mailbox!! :D Not surprisingly it's the fruit cake one and the brownies - got me laughing out loud again, just like those Quantas...
    two definite favourites have just been sent to all my mailbox!! :D Not surprisingly it's the fruit cake one and the brownies - got me laughing out loud again, just like those Quantas mechanics things.....thanks Wildflower!!
    two definite favourites have just been sent to all my mailbox!! :D Not surprisingly it's the fruit cake one and the brownies - got me laughing out loud again, just like those Quantas mechanics things.....thanks Wildflower!!
    two definite favourites have just been sent to all my mailbox!! :D Not surprisingly it's the fruit cake one and the brownies - got me laughing out loud again, just like those Quantas...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Marley Farley
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. jjordie

Interesting?

NOW this thread is closed! [ 23. October 2006, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: michaelmasdaisy ]
    NOW this thread is closed! [ 23. October 2006, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: michaelmasdaisy ]
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. wildflower

Junk mail..

I signed up with the mps but recently the postman has been appearing a second time and pushing loads of junk mail through its not addressed everyone gets it..I also signed for the tps so thats not...
    I signed up with the mps but recently the postman has been appearing a second time and pushing loads of junk mail through its not addressed everyone gets it..I also signed for the tps so thats not to bad i just shriek at who ever manages to phone with cold sell..its usually bt or other phone...
    I signed up with the mps but recently the postman has been appearing a second time and pushing loads of junk mail through its not addressed everyone gets it..I also signed for the tps so thats not to bad i just shriek at who ever manages to phone...
    I signed up with the mps but recently the postman has been appearing a second time and pushing loads of junk mail through its not addressed everyone gets it..I also signed for the tps so thats not...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. rosa

KANDYFLOSS IS DUE BACK ANYTIME

kandy :D :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. rosa
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Webmaster
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. dalbuie

Don't talk to my parrot !!

nice one dalbuie thats a scream :D :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. jjordie

Somebody will find you

quite incredible put my friends name forward in texas, usa and they brought her name up where she is now living, livingston, texas, and her sons name came up. They should have that site over here...
    quite incredible put my friends name forward in texas, usa and they brought her name up where she is now living, livingston, texas, and her sons name came up. They should have that site over here iff its that easy to find someone.remarkable but iff i didnt know the details it might be harder to...
    quite incredible put my friends name forward in texas, usa and they brought her name up where she is now living, livingston, texas, and her sons name came up. They should have that site over here iff its that easy to find someone.remarkable but...
    quite incredible put my friends name forward in texas, usa and they brought her name up where she is now living, livingston, texas, and her sons name came up. They should have that site over here...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Kandy

Rosa's ISP

When rosa gets back tell her to e mail me as i have the pictures of rosa "safe "..so i can just e mail them to her..
    When rosa gets back tell her to e mail me as i have the pictures of rosa "safe "..so i can just e mail them to her..
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Kandy
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. pete

Keeping dry

"Go ask Alice, I think she'll know" :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. rosa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PALADIN

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. dalbuie

Sorry Guys

Not to worry md - there's plenty more :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Gogs

Schhhh!

it was gogs that said about pals birthday i dont like to take all the credit for remembering, we agreed that i would put it up and get the pictures for his birthday.
    it was gogs that said about pals birthday i dont like to take all the credit for remembering, we agreed that i would put it up and get the pictures for his birthday.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice