1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Tools And Equipment

Any Tools Or Equipment That Can Be Used, Can Be Discussed/Rated Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. chickychic

weed wand

Im afraid Ive never found weed wands efective. Ive used tractor mounted ones operating of the sort of lpg tank that feeds domestic houses right down to the small canister ones and the old parsene...
    Im afraid Ive never found weed wands efective. Ive used tractor mounted ones operating of the sort of lpg tank that feeds domestic houses right down to the small canister ones and the old parsene compresion parafin ones.Without fail the job could have been done more efectivly either spraying...
    Im afraid Ive never found weed wands efective. Ive used tractor mounted ones operating of the sort of lpg tank that feeds domestic houses right down to the small canister ones and the old parsene compresion parafin ones.Without fail the job...
    Im afraid Ive never found weed wands efective. Ive used tractor mounted ones operating of the sort of lpg tank that feeds domestic houses right down to the small canister ones and the old parsene...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Jurassic

Recommended Leaf Blower/Vac

Thanks all, a trip to the local Stihl is the next step
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Pro Gard

How not to use a chainsaw.

he not a patch on my uncle :D the latest is my mum has given him till the end of jan to come round and cut the rest down or she going to do the same to his car
    he not a patch on my uncle :D the latest is my mum has given him till the end of jan to come round and cut the rest down or she going to do the same to his car
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. eduardo

champion spares

Sorry about the late reply.They used to be in Utoxeter Staffordshire can't remember the address been a few years since I delt with them.Maybe Focus can help they sell Champion equipment.
    Sorry about the late reply.They used to be in Utoxeter Staffordshire can't remember the address been a few years since I delt with them.Maybe Focus can help they sell Champion equipment.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Howard

Petrol Hedge Trimmer

Glad you got sorted, I rate mine very highly and cant actualy find any fault with the desighn or ergonomics.The modern huskys are built to an amazing build qulity, On the strength of my...
    Glad you got sorted, I rate mine very highly and cant actualy find any fault with the desighn or ergonomics.The modern huskys are built to an amazing build qulity, On the strength of my satisfaction with my husqy hegetrimmer and brush cutter ive just replaced my stihl chainsaws (026 and...
    Glad you got sorted, I rate mine very highly and cant actualy find any fault with the desighn or ergonomics.The modern huskys are built to an amazing build qulity, On the strength of my satisfaction with my husqy hegetrimmer and brush cutter...
    Glad you got sorted, I rate mine very highly and cant actualy find any fault with the desighn or ergonomics.The modern huskys are built to an amazing build qulity, On the strength of my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. unishef

Garden Trowel survey by University of Sheffield students

Done. Looking forward to that ironing trowel I'm sure you're going to invent.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. 1eyedjack

Automatic feeding systems

Hi, thanks for that feedback. Sounds nice and simple. I like simple. Will give it a go.
    Hi, thanks for that feedback. Sounds nice and simple. I like simple. Will give it a go.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. David G

Mower parts

I found this Dave dunno if it has what you are looking for but it will give you an idea maybe?http://www.eparkmowers.co.uk/?gclid=CLv1gNLoyo4CFRgnEAod-wnkCA
    I found this Dave dunno if it has what you are looking for but it will give you an idea maybe?http://www.eparkmowers.co.uk/?gclid=CLv1gNLoyo4CFRgnEAod-wnkCA
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. roders

Thank Goodness For Karcher..

Another satisfied customer.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. sharon

leaf blower

Best i buy some black bags then, thanks.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. use to be gardener

your favourite tool/equipment for gardening

Long handled spade - no back ache!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Heather333

Vibrating Flymo!

The normal reason for a lawn mower of that type to vibrate is that the blade is unbalanced. Take it to a dealer and have the blade checked.
    The normal reason for a lawn mower of that type to vibrate is that the blade is unbalanced. Take it to a dealer and have the blade checked.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. apkfjk

Advice on Lawn Rollers

Hmmm, It's a quetion of preference really. I like the idea of the weight that the sand one gives, but it could be a problem for storing in the shed if you have to lift it in over items in...
    Hmmm, It's a quetion of preference really. I like the idea of the weight that the sand one gives, but it could be a problem for storing in the shed if you have to lift it in over items in there. OK, you can take the items out, but that depends on how many large items there are to move first...
    Hmmm, It's a quetion of preference really. I like the idea of the weight that the sand one gives, but it could be a problem for storing in the shed if you have to lift it in over items in there. OK, you can take the items out, but that depends on...
    Hmmm, It's a quetion of preference really. I like the idea of the weight that the sand one gives, but it could be a problem for storing in the shed if you have to lift it in over items in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. PaulD

The Basic Tools For The Gardener

Afternoon AllI have just been doing some posts for one of my sites and thought that this "Tools for the Beginner" might be useful to some here:When gardening first began, the tools were...
    Afternoon AllI have just been doing some posts for one of my sites and thought that this "Tools for the Beginner" might be useful to some here:When gardening first began, the tools were simple. There was a shove, a pitchfork, and a rake. Gardeners made use of these tools regardless of how...
    Afternoon AllI have just been doing some posts for one of my sites and thought that this "Tools for the Beginner" might be useful to some here:When gardening first began, the tools were simple. There was a shove, a pitchfork, and a rake....
    Afternoon AllI have just been doing some posts for one of my sites and thought that this "Tools for the Beginner" might be useful to some here:When gardening first began, the tools were...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. richtich

Tools of the trade

Hi Richtich,can you change your profile please to allow for PM and emails so that if members want to give advice privately they can do so...Ta :cool:
    Hi Richtich,can you change your profile please to allow for PM and emails so that if members want to give advice privately they can do so...Ta :cool:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. mowgley

Which lawn mower?

I've recently got myself a mulcher mower - the best move I've made in a long time! I strongly recommend ithttp://www.mowers-online.co.uk/itm01977.htmNot a bad price, and works really well,...
    I've recently got myself a mulcher mower - the best move I've made in a long time! I strongly recommend ithttp://www.mowers-online.co.uk/itm01977.htmNot a bad price, and works really well, particularly useful if you're dealing with grass that's had loads of moss scarified out of it.
    I've recently got myself a mulcher mower - the best move I've made in a long time! I strongly recommend ithttp://www.mowers-online.co.uk/itm01977.htmNot a bad price, and works really well, particularly useful if you're dealing with grass...
    I've recently got myself a mulcher mower - the best move I've made in a long time! I strongly recommend ithttp://www.mowers-online.co.uk/itm01977.htmNot a bad price, and works really well,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. elliegreenwellie

Shredded grass - problem mower?

Hi me again with more lawn problems!After mowing the tips of our lawn look shredded and they go brown. I assumed this was a problem with our mower (Brand New Qualcast Rotary Mower). Having read...
    Hi me again with more lawn problems!After mowing the tips of our lawn look shredded and they go brown. I assumed this was a problem with our mower (Brand New Qualcast Rotary Mower). Having read the instructions we have adjusted the blades to exacly what is say's but it is still doing it. As...
    Hi me again with more lawn problems!After mowing the tips of our lawn look shredded and they go brown. I assumed this was a problem with our mower (Brand New Qualcast Rotary Mower). Having read the instructions we have adjusted the blades to...
    Hi me again with more lawn problems!After mowing the tips of our lawn look shredded and they go brown. I assumed this was a problem with our mower (Brand New Qualcast Rotary Mower). Having read...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Tiarella

You can never have too many secateurs or trowels

Afraid it's nothing so interesting..... I do have african violets in the en-suite, so I ought to keep secateurs there, but I don't! I keep them because they're handy for when MIL gets me a nice...
    Afraid it's nothing so interesting..... I do have african violets in the en-suite, so I ought to keep secateurs there, but I don't! I keep them because they're handy for when MIL gets me a nice bunch of flowers! :D
    Afraid it's nothing so interesting..... I do have african violets in the en-suite, so I ought to keep secateurs there, but I don't! I keep them because they're handy for when MIL gets me a nice bunch of flowers! :D
    Afraid it's nothing so interesting..... I do have african violets in the en-suite, so I ought to keep secateurs there, but I don't! I keep them because they're handy for when MIL gets me a nice...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Keving

Self propelled lawn mower not self propelling?

Superb, many thanks
    Superb, many thanks
    Superb, many thanks
    Superb, many thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. taz

Terrex spade

Hi Taz if the spade is no longer made try looking for an equivalent on e-bay search springs or try this company. http://www.cisdirect.co.uk/categories.asp?cat=11&gclid=COmpjMHx5IsCFSYSQgodDxhZVA
    Hi Taz if the spade is no longer made try looking for an equivalent on e-bay search springs or try this company. http://www.cisdirect.co.uk/categories.asp?cat=11&gclid=COmpjMHx5IsCFSYSQgodDxhZVA
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice