1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

“Baby, it’s cold outside!”

Discussion in 'Water Gardening' started by Sian in Belgium, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Sian in Belgium

Sian in Belgium Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +9,233
    A young frog just wanting a little warmth!
    74065295-7FC3-4450-9E90-DB4289DFE821.jpeg
    I had a little surprise when I went to let the dog out for her last loo-break before bed last night.... a frog was trying to get inside!!

We wandered up to the pond, torch in hand, during the loo-break. Lots of disturbance, and disappearing limbs into the depths. Some were LARGE. No surprise then, that as I did the last leaf-clear of the pond this morning (can’t do it once spawning commences, as the newts can lay their eggs on the underside of leaves), I uncovered some toad-spawn strings...

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
      Last edited: Mar 6, 2020