1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Bee's Buzzy n Butterfly Beds n Border's :)

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by BeeHappy, Sep 10, 2017.

1. BeeHappy

BeeHappy Total Gardener

Mother Nature's Garden Apprentice
    Ratings:
    +6,133
    Thought I'd start posting some of my piccy's of the wonderful visitors that Buzz n FlutterBy, visiting my Wild... LOL well :whistle: positively feral garden - Hope you enjoy viewing them :)
    Please forgive these for photo quality as they're taken on a very basic mobile phone that i carry in the garden mostly to record what needs moving or adding to - i have tried to take a better camera out with me but always end up putting it down then forgetting where i left it :dunno:- usually found some days later in a very sorry wet state :scratch: can't tell you how many have been ruined over the years :doh:
    I have to confess i find that taking pics has never been my forte - i like to live by watching, drinking in and experiencing the moment ...also I usually have my hands full with cuttings or secateurs - so by the time I've fumbled in my pocket, located the camera the flaming moments passed and as anyone will tell you Buzzys and FlutterBys are fickle subjects :thud:
    So most.... if not all.... of the good photos are taken by visiting family and friends thank gawd :dbgrtmb:
    IMAGE_Frit.jpg
    Silver-washed Fritillary on Buddleia "Pink Delight"
    Bumble and Marjoram.jpg Bumble on Marjoram
    1Tortoishell.jpg
    Small Tortoiseshell on Valerian
    IMAGE_Red Admiral x 3.jpg
    Red Admiral Butterflies on Buddleia "Pink Delight"

_Wood.jpg
    Speckled Wood on Ragwort
    GARDEN PICS - Thyme and ladybird.jpg
    Ladybird on Thyme

Hummingbird hawk moth Peacock and Red Admiral Butterflies on Buddleia _Pink Delight.jpg :biggrin: Spot the Hummingbird hawk moth
    Peacock and Red Admiral Butterflies on Buddleia "Pink Delight"

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    • BeeHappy

BeeHappy Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +6,133
      Garden pics 2011 0xeye daisy.jpg Corn poppies_Cornlowers_Oxeye daisies and Cosmos.jpg Cosmos,oxeye daisies,scorpion plant and tapestry phlox.jpg Garden pics 2011 -Black medick and hardy Geranium sanguineum.jpg Scabious_‘Butterfly Blue_Buttercups_oxeye daisy_Aquilegia deep blue and Londons pride.jpg Honeywort fox n cubs cala poppies  yellow loosestrife.jpg

• Like Like x 1
      • BeeHappy

BeeHappy Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +6,133
        Drystone wall Californian poppy & Livingston daisies.jpg poppy cala.jpg 2 Tortoiseshell on Thyme.jpg Peacock_Basking1.jpg Dwarf morning glory (Convolvulus tricolor) Royal Blue Ensign- annual.jpg Tiny little moth.jpg IMAGE_Comma.jpg Nicandra and calendula.jpg painted lady.jpg Willow Arch garden border  30thAug 2017.jpg Tiny little moth.jpg Sunflower -multiheaded _Autumn Beauty.jpg IMG_1Peacock.jpg

• Like Like x 1
          Last edited: Sep 10, 2017