1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Bonfire Night 2016 (aka fireworks!)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by "M", Oct 29, 2016.

1. "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +31,885
    Tonight the boom-bangs have begun!

So, Echo :cat-kittyandsmiley: is hiding on a chair seat tucked in under the dining table; Ozzy :doggieshmooze: is keeping my feet warm and won't move more than a few inches away from me.

I do enjoy fireworks; I actually enjoy a good bonfire night "do" - on bonfire night! - just not before we have even tucked Halloween under our belts! :doh:

We won't be having a bonfire do here but we might look for an organised event to toddle of to. Either that or take a flask of soup to a high spot and just enjoy everyone else's :heehee:

How about you? For or against? Celebrating or not? Organised event or back garden?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
      Ratings:
      +85,667
      snap :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • WeeTam

WeeTam Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +5,089
        Pass, been there done that. Whoosh, fizzz, bang,:wow:

;)

• Funny Funny x 1
        • "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
          +31,885
          There are two biggish firework parties going on: one viewed across the left hand fence, the other across the right hand fence ... it's like whizz bang Wimbledon! :heehee:

• Like Like x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Linz

Linz Total Gardener

Prosperous Peasant
            Ratings:
            +6,224
            Normally park up in a lay-by and watch the fireworks at cyfarthar castle and buy a box for the house but don't think I'll be buying any this year.. if I do, I'll go over my parents' with them. Think there'll be enough going on in my street mind and I've gone a bit sensitive over nature with the field behind, hedgehog coming in plus the 2 extra cats to deal with.

• Like Like x 1