1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicken Pellets

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by golfer, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Seriously David (and I don't do serious very often these days) if anyone has to have the same thing it really is not a big deal. It is uncomfortable and for some people embarrassing but not painful. If you think it's embarrassing just remember these people do hundreds of them. Fortunately I know enough not to have sedation. Unless you are very nervous that is worse than the procedure itself and makes you woozy for 24 hours. I don't often speak as a Dr. but in this case.... (Actually I don't often speak. I'm usually too drunk). [​IMG] :D

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Sorry David missed your post.A Male wrinklie is the equivalent to a female Wrinklie.Anyone over the age of sixty,is what is classed as one [​IMG] :D

John,it is ok you can keep the video of your procedure.Mr Kandy's sister had to have one of those done when Colitus was suspected.She was told to watch her diet and to eat more fiberous food like vegetables to help her.She hardly eats as it is so I am not surprised she has had problems :eek:

I do hope you start to feel better soon with your health hiccups [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Smiffy

Smiffy Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Just been to B and Q , Westland 10kg Chcken pellets �£4.94 , and Westland F, B and B �£4.94 BOGOF , think they were 2kg packs. Seems a good price to me.