1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by Lolimac, Sep 25, 2013.

1. joolz68

joolz68 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +5,385
  2. Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing to report Joolz....there hasn't been anymore 'boy' noises this last couple of days and Poppy/Percy seems tired to me:dunno:....i'm keeping a close watch on her and wondering if she's maybe winding down....

3. joolz68

joolz68 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +5,385
    It could be the weather change,i had one falling asleep mid morning stood up today which isnt the norm,their all so active,they have a chill out in the afternoon usually lay down thou :dunno:
    Sid was quiet this morning aswell,i usually get up about 7.30am to make them a bowl of mash and i didnt hear him crowing :scratch: i was worring if he had popped his clogs! i dont let them out till 8am but he still crows in the coop..tooo much :gaah:
    Do you think
    moulting can be tiring for them? ive only had my lot since june so ive got a lot to learn:frown:
    x

4. Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes moulting is another thing that takes it out of them....plus mine are due to be wormed so i'll get on to that...

• Like Like x 1
    • joolz68

joolz68 Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +5,385
      Well i hope poppy was just cracking hen jokes to the gals about ex boyfriends that morning and shes going to be ok :blue thumb:x

• Funny Funny x 2
      • "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +31,885
        Sounds like one of yours is growing his own little "worm" loli!! Keep an eye out, as Zigs posted, it is not unusual for a hen to have a sex change.

• Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1