1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Cucumber - small or no fruit

Discussion in 'Edible Gardening' started by Steve R, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Freedom_Spark

Freedom_Spark Gardener

Ratings:
    +26
    Thanks JWK, I found a male flower & hand pollinated two female flowers, I had to judge by looking in the centre because the stems weren't entirely straight - there is a little green bit on the end which the flower comes out of :scratch: I have two plants together would it be okay to polinate female flowers from one with males from the other? Probably a stupid question but I just want to make sure.

2. Kristen

Kristen Under gardener

Ratings:
    +12,667
    "I have two plants together would it be okay to polinate female flowers from one with males from the other?"

Absolutely (assuming they are the same variety - even if not probably OK, but might "have issues")