1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Egg hunt in lockdown

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Selleri, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Selleri

Selleri Koala

Ratings:
    +7,684
    My Teenager knows she will get the posh Lindor maxi egg, but some hunting is called for.

So I made a trail of clues in the house, starting from family jokes, with a bit of books thrown in (drew Five little pigs, pointing to the Christie book), fairytale references (kiss the frog- there's a note by the pond in a plastic bag) gardening stuff (You'll go where no man go before- Mango seedlings) etc.

Can't wait for the morning:heehee: Thank goodness I have a kid, albeit a 18 year old one... In the coming years I'll be making treasure hunts for myself. Actually, with my advancing years already bringing up surprises such as definitely nonplanted Tulips it'll not be such a big step :biggrin:

Anyways, Happy Easter everyone! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Selleri

Selleri Koala

Ratings:
      +7,684
      She got it in the end, and enjoyed the challenge. 5 Little Pigs was hard, but the clue on the Agatha Christie book even harder. Pigs are cute, unlike the BIRDS.

It took several trips to the bird feeding station, birdwatching books etc until she thought of the Hitchcock film we watched not too long ago. :biggrin:

All in all, a nice Easter weekend with cousins and grandparents on Skype calls. We are getting used to this now. :)

• Like Like x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1