1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Growing chicken feed help

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by joolz68, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Another 5......:yahoo:.....there are some really good chicken 'doings' pics..really informative:blue thumb:....Er shouldn't we talking about perfume and pink things:lunapic 130165696578242 5:.....Naah:biggrin:

My girls are doing ok:blue thumb: i'm still not convinced the red mites have gone but they seem happier in themselves....it's probably me being paranoid:rolleyespink: their scaley legs are back to normal now too:thumbsup:....

2. joolz68

joolz68 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +5,385
    You are right to be para,i hear they are meanies to get shut off :gaah: i know i will not avoid getting them at some point as nobody seems to escape :mad: im glad they are happy again:blue thumb:
    i better google scaley leg,never ending ghicken ailments :thud: x
    Some of my new hens..i think they are 20 week old,so friendly,they jump on my shoulders and legs:wub2:mostly for protection from the others at the moment til they all settle in together :)
    [​IMG]
    roosting on my fennel stem..
    [​IMG]
    And the younger chickens coup..fingers crossed they are all hens :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      Awww lovely Joolz....all looking well....:dbgrtmb:...i see Sid's keeping an eye on them;)