1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with grass seed for a coastal garden.

Discussion in 'Lawns' started by Bournemouth Gardener, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Bournemouth Gardener

Bournemouth Gardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +47
    Sorry for the slow response Sheal but I didn't see your reply.

Brilliant.... I am off to the woods today! :)

In response to your earlier reply about only being able to work for two hours in the garden I have come up with a resolve which might suit us both. The house next door to me is up for sale so if you were to buy it you could spend two hours a day in your garden and six hours in mine training me. Everyone's a winner!!! :)

2. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +52,600
    :roflol: That's a brilliant idea BG! There's only one snag....I'm house hunting at the moment as I can no longer cope with my present plot size, but I'm not looking to buy in Bournemouth, sorry! :doh:

3. Bournemouth Gardener

Ratings:
    +47
    I had to try Sheal you never know your luck I say. Good luck with the house hunt all the same.

• Like Like x 1
    • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +52,600
      You could always move to the island but the weather's not so good here. :) Thanks, the house hunting is very slow, I've been looking since March for something in particular and with the current slack market, that is also restricted on an island because of it's size it's going to take quite a while, hopefully come next spring things might start to look up.

• Bournemouth Gardener

Ratings:
      +47
      Hang out for what you want I say and it will all come in good time. I think I said in an earlier post that I have only just moved here and I have to say I love it. After 26 years of moving and working all over I think I have actually found where I want to lay my hat and sow my seeds (the floral kind)!

• Like Like x 1
      • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +52,600
        It's good to hear you're happy there BG. :) Yes, I'm prepared to wait but it's so frustrating and I'm losing interest in maintaining my present gardens. There's no point in doing anything other than keeping it tidy.