1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

I would love to know the name?

Discussion in 'Other Plants' started by Grandma Sue, May 22, 2022.

1. Grandma Sue

Grandma Sue Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +336
    20220514_123339 (1).jpg My friend was thinning out a plant some 15 years ago; and she gave me some bulbs for my own garden. Each year they never fail me - adding wonderful colour wherever I plant them from March to late September. I would love to find out what there name is before giving some to my daughter, can anyone help please!

2. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +86,044
    Its an Oxalis, I've got some in my garden but not sure of the actual name.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Grandma Sue

Grandma Sue Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +336
      Thank you pete, This has now given me a chance to find out more about them. On looking Oxalis up, I found mine called the Oxalis Regnelli Bulb, pink with shamrock leave.My garden really does look great when the poppies are in flower as they all seem to like a dry gritty area. 20220514_123310.jpg

• Like Like x 2