Is This What I Think It Is....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Kandy, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    704DFF51-A6CD-44CE-A79F-6218731299E8.jpeg Around thirty minutes ago I was getting changed out of my gardening clothes when I caught sight of a red blemish on my back.I asked Mr Kandy to have a look at it and he like me thinks it could be something nasty:yikes::sad:

Mr Kandy took a photo of it as I couldn’t see it properly just looking sideways at it in the wardrobe mirror.I know I need to get straight down to the Dr’s first thing when they open on Tuesday after the Easter break but I am dreading what I am going to be told....:cry3:

Has anyone got any thoughts good or bad on this please....:smile:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Palustris

Palustris Total Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +2,990
      I would say that you have been bitten by midge or mosquito. I don't usually react to them but my wife almost always gets that kind of reaction to an insect bite.

• shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
      Ratings:
      +118,972
      @Kandy

Mrs Shiney here: If you have any Rescue Remedy, dab some on it. It does look like a midge or mosquito bite. It does not look like the tick bite that causes Lymes. Those are circular and referred to as bullseye.

Lyme Disease Picture Image on MedicineNet.com

You can also do some EFT tapping, which galvanises the body's immune response and calms the emotions. Here is a video:
      You can sip a glass of water with Rescue Remedy in it while you are tapping…….

Before starting, get a reading out of 10, so you can compare before and after.

It is an amazing technique and works wonders…….

http://www.tapping.com/

Sending you Reiki healing........ It may well be gone by Tuesday!! xxx

• Like Like x 2