1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Bargain Massive Bargains on Leaf Blowers

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by ElaineTP, Nov 22, 2018.

1. ElaineTP

ElaineTP Gardener

Ratings:
    +47
    Amazing deal I found on here on Twitter
    I bought the Ego blower for £99 instead of £199 - you just have to post a few comments on the website's forum - each comment gets you a £10 discount (it's a bit of a rigmarole but pretty simple once you've worked it out and definitely worth if for the bargains) . The blower arrived a couple of days ago in perfect condition - you can hardly tell it's been used see picture below - it worked just as well as in the demo video on my garden full of wet leaves - I think there is only one of each model available though, but it looks like they'll be selling off plenty more garden machinery at half price after testing it

Dear Forum Moderators it may be worthwhile contacting them to ask what machinery they'll be testing over the coming months and letting us bargain hunters have first shot at buying them!!
    Thanks
    Elaine

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1