1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Much as I enjoy Chelsea!!

Discussion in 'Gardening Discussions' started by Verdun, May 21, 2019.

1. Stanley2

Stanley2 Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    I liked the brass sculpture so much that I made an inquiry with the company who made it with a view of possibly putting one in my garden...........just received the reply today..........

£80,000

Ermm - no thank you I could probably buy a small house up here in the NE and have money left over to renovate it and do the garden too.

Just shows how much the whole garden would have cost to design and put together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Snorky85

Snorky85 Total Gardener

Accountant
      Ratings:
      +10,973
      :loll: That is crazy. I was wondering how much those huge trees would have cost. They would have been 10's of thousands too. Mental.:rolleyespink: