1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

My Patio

Discussion in 'Gardening Discussions' started by Dave_In_His_Garden, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Dave_In_His_Garden

Dave_In_His_Garden Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Gavin,

Paving is sat on a full wet bed, with a substrate and sand base below that. I think it will probably outlast the house! ;)

Sorry to hear about you moving out - as has been said, it's good practice for your next one! [​IMG]

Dave

2. Gavin Bell

Gavin Bell Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Hows work going Dave??
    This is a job we have just finnished. Looks good for such a small space. Sandstone with white pointing. [​IMG]

3. sparkle

sparkle Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    that looks very smart - nice job!

4. Gavin Bell

Gavin Bell Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Sorry Royster
    I am a Beekeeper in New Zealand ,But I have been in England Traveling/Working for the last 2 years. And now my 2 years is almost up I have been going to France to work with the Bees. [​IMG]

5. Royster

Royster Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    For want of more words Gavin, that is fascinating! Used to do the bees meself up in Ayrshire, Scotland. It was mainly the heather 'crop' that brought in the "goods". I understand that N.Z. is similar to Scoltand in many respects?

Kind regards
    Roy

6. Gavin Bell

Gavin Bell Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    I would'nt say the Honey crop was similar but the landscape in the South Island is very similar,I spent sometime last year up in Scotland.
    It made me home sick :D .

7. weekend gardener

weekend gardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Great flags dave, so smart and clean looking,

8. Juicer

Juicer Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Dave

I look in on this thread regularly to catch up on progress.

I am looking for a guest author to contribute to my site.

If there is a passionate amateur or professional who can write something with maybe some photos then I would be happy to put it on my site.

Drop me a line [email protected]

Thanks Juicer