1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Poinsettia

Discussion in 'Gardening Discussions' started by greenfingers, Jan 2, 2007.

1. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Retired teacher and gardener
    Ratings:
    +172
    IT sure is! Thanks for that MF! Mine is doing very nicely, and quite a lot of red in the top bracts now. I have taken photos, but can't face the hassle at the moment of downloading to PC, uploading to Photobucket, resizing, etc, etc, etc! Maybe tomorrow..... :rolleyes:

I didn't do all the feeding regime, but the positioning fits your guidelines, so that's a good start! :D

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125
    :D Glad it helps dendy.. I know it is long winded but that is how I got the instructions so just did a copy & paste of it all, as you do need to read it to get an idea of what they are saying, even if you don't do it as they say...!! :D That is great that you have managed to get the red brachts.. Well done..!! Good luck with it all, as I said I did it successfully for a few years in the past but have forgotten the last couple.. Maybe try again as I was given rather a nice one this year.! Happy growing..!! :D

3. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Gardener

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks for that MF. I've just cut-and-pasted the whole lot into Word for reference - going to have a go at keeping mine for next year too.