Potato growing 2021

Discussion in 'Edible Gardening' started by JWK, Jan 5, 2021.

1. rustyroots

rustyroots Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,500
    There is a new Nursery opening at the weekend about a mile from the house. It was a nursery before, but closed down. I was under the impression that the land had been sold for development, but just before Christmas there was sign up with Hampton Nursery's and the gate was open. I was out looking for a garden pot for mom for Christmas at the time , so popped in to see what they had. I ended up in there for about and hour with the new owner walking me around and telling me about his plans. He said that they are not opening until March, but today on FB they have announced that they are opening this weekend :hapydancsmil:. I have messaged them to ask about seed potatoes and he has replied saying he is collection them tomorrow. I will pop in on Saturday and see what they have they have got.

Rusty

2. rustyroots

rustyroots Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,500
    I have just received a message from the owner of the nursery mentioned in my last post to tell me that all the seed spuds are in. Nice touch.
    Rusty

• Like Like x 2