1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Replacement Part for Gutter

Discussion in 'Greenhouse Growing' started by Paul Blackburn, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Paul Blackburn

Paul Blackburn Gardener

Ratings:
    +52
    Yesterday I decided to clean the greenhouse as it is strarting to get empty.The first thing was the gutter which was full of leaves from next doors tree.Then I noticed one of the stop end's was missing and looked at all the area below it but could not find it.Just been to the garden center to see if they had a replacement but the garden has been taken over by another company and they dont stock spares.The make of the Greenhouse is Elite and wondered if someone on here could suggest somewhere where I can get one if not will have to make a wooden one.Thank's

2. gks

gks Total Gardener

Production Manager
    Ratings:
    +4,578
    We sell Elite greenhouses but we only get them in to order. Below is their webiste, enter your postcode for the nearest stockist as they don't sell direct to the public.

Find Your Dealer - Elite Greenhouses Ltd

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • ricky101

ricky101 Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +4,206
      • Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • CanadianLori

CanadianLori Total Gardener

Battle Axe
        Ratings:
        +30,616
        @Paul Blackburn I installed insect screening over the top of my gutters this year so as to keep the leaves out in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1