1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Seed Filing System?

Discussion in 'Propagation This Month' started by IceColdRum, Feb 12, 2015.

1. LyndaG

LyndaG Super Gardener

Ratings:
    +1,390
    Nooooooooo - is that true? I LOVE guy - my hero x :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +52,548
      A lot of people have taken to him Lynda including me, he is such a character! :) He's never had a 'win' here and his time is taken by other things now. If his mind is elsewhere it would be to dangerous for him to race. A link for you below.....

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle...guy-martin-s-last-says-times-report-1-7098328

I'll be out there this year with my camera, hopefully I'll get some decent shots of him on the course. :)

• LyndaG

LyndaG Super Gardener

Ratings:
      +1,390
      Thank you so much for this, an interesting read. I don't feel like he's somebody who can handle too much fame, he's a really down to earth bloke who clearly just wants to be a truck mechanic! Would love to see your pics, I'm going to be soooo jealous at TT time x x x

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +52,548
        Lynda, I always smile when people say they are jealous but believe me, although we love the TT and the life it brings to the island it's a two week nightmare. The road closures create havoc to our everyday lives and even worse if like me, you live on the course. We have to go through it all again for another two weeks later in the year with the Motorcycle Grand Prix (MGP).

If I get any decent pics I'll let you know as it's not easy at speeds of 150mph + :) I have pictures from last year, if you're interested I'll pm them to you.