1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Skip find

Discussion in 'Cacti and Succulents' started by Phil A, May 5, 2017.

1. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Just as a comparison, heres some that I didn't pot on next to the ones I did DSCI0004 (3).JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      One of the little cacti is now in Yorkshire and apparently called Zoucho :snorky:

Another flower today... DSCI0002 (1).JPG

And more to come :spinning:

Tiny flower on the middle one :) DSCI0001 (3).JPG

• Like Like x 2
      • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
        +0
        DSCI0002 (3).JPG

Potted up me new one and put him with Owcho :)
        DSCI0003 (2).JPG

DSCI0004 (1).JPG

• Like Like x 2
        • silu

silu gardening easy...hmmm

Ratings:
          +8,083
          You are getting some collection @Zigs, nice 1. I too have had some very successful foraging in skips over the years. Managed to find 16 x 6 panel Georgian doors for a restoration I was doing out of various skips . Spent a fortune on Nitromors tho getting 100s of layers of paint off them and it is NOT a job I enjoyed. Love the earthenware trough you've got some in, such a great shape. I wonder if it was originally intended to hold plants?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
          • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
            +0
            It's odd @silu never really thought about Cacti till I adopted Owcho :)

You should have found a man with a dip tank for the doors :biggrin:

Must have got the trough from a house clearance, think it is a pot, got drainage holes in it :)

• Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
            +0
            The flowers go over in a few days but more coming :) DSCI0006 (1).JPG

• Like Like x 2