1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Staking Plastic Greenhouses

Discussion in 'Greenhouse Growing' started by kapper5502, May 9, 2012.

1. kapper5502

kapper5502 Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +30
    Hi,
    I'm sure that l read on here somewhere, of someone staking their plastic greenhouse successfully. If l have not dreamt it LOL, how do you go about it, and do you have any photos of how you did it please. Mine have been completely decimated.....the covers that is...... by the recent high winds. They were all blown over :frown::frown::frown:

Kind regards,

Josie

2. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I've just got a concrete slab on the bottom shelf of my one.

• Like Like x 1
    • moyra

moyra A knackered Veteran Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +9,817
      My one has been up for two years and the only thing holding it down are screws either side of the metal cross bars into the scaffold boards that it is based on. Then on top of that the grow bags are laid over the top as well so that I have a floor of grow bags.

• Like Like x 1
      • Bilbo675

Bilbo675 Total Gardener

Gardener & Plant Sales
        Ratings:
        +6,654