1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

the last cut?

Discussion in 'Lawns' started by intermiplants, Sep 26, 2007.

1. NewbieGreen

NewbieGreen Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm going to mow my lawn when its next dry enough to do so. Its certainly long enough already.

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +118,283
    inter, I might think about swapping at some time but don't hold your breathe :D . I don't feed, rake, scarify or weedkill any of my lawns. The lawn in the picture takes something less than 30 minutes. Apart from two very small lawns that take more time getting the mower to them and then emptying the box, I have another lawn that is just a little bit smaller than the picture - and takes about the same time. Then I have three other areas of grass that are approx the same size as the one in the picture but take longer to cut. One of them is amongst the fruit trees and I spend ages weaving around the primroses, cowslips, bee orchids and other wildflowers. As that area takes so long to cut I only do it about once a month. Then, of course, there is about 700ft of edging to trim. Help!!!! :eek: :eek: :D