1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

USING our WASTE CONTAINERS?

Discussion in 'Container Gardening' started by J.R.P., Jun 21, 2009.

1. water-garden

water-garden Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I say J.R.P. has made a badly constructed website, as you have said you disagree, You think its a good website. (I don't see the point of trying to wind J.R.P up)

What is good about:
    A bunch of out of focus / pixelated pictures that have no description.

And a site that is not easy to navigate.
    I could continue, but I am not J.R.P

At no time did I or Pro Gard offer insults, if you read carefully you will see that J.R.P gave insults

Also J.R.P got a similar poor response to his same website when he posted about it 2 years ago.

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    You made a very good job of it that's why he left,don't keep prattling on about the web site you bore me.Get a life and grow up.

3. water-garden

water-garden Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Pot kettle, pot kettle Walnut.

I also neglected to mention the following

And since Daisees is admin for this site, and says the J.R.P. site is bad, that is saying that I am correct. (The J.R.P. site is badly constructed)

Walnut, it is not my fault that you do not like the truth. I also see you are now following J.R.P. I have not been abusive, but you have. (I thought one of the forum rules says you are not allowed to be abusive towards other members, guess I must be wrong)

4. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    It's all about attitude something of which you possess in large amounts,I have shown great restraint in not being abusive or I am sure my posts would have been removed,this site is not about proving who is right or wrong it's about sharing ideas.

5. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    And Respect to other members, :gnthb:

6. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +50,566
    I am closing this thread down for staff review as it appears the originator of the thread has left and there is off-topic (ie, not relating to re-using waste containers) bickering going on.