1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Waste Transfer Forms

Discussion in 'Gardening Discussions' started by Happy Gardener 1, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Happy Gardener 1

Happy Gardener 1 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +7
    Hi

Could anyone show me an example of filling in a waste transfer form? It's a close I have just started maintaining and I have waste to transfer to the tip to be signed the other end. Yes all waste was created by me.

Thanks

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +118,524
    I know nothing about them but some gardeners around here have a private arrangement with farmers or garden centres for taking their green waste. One has an agreement with a farmer that he takes a van load of green waste and pays for it by cutting his lawn every week. Another has an agreement with the garden centre that they will take ten 1 ton bags of green waste for £40 cash. :noidea:

3. Happy Gardener 1

Happy Gardener 1 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +7

Wow that's brilliant. I'm baffled as when you apply for the waste carrier licence it gives all the spiel that these forms must be completed and filed.

The cheapest I could get for just two half filled one ton bags is £30! The other customers want theirs for composting. They should have a lower minimum waste. The council tip is more expensive.