Solved what plant is this please

Discussion in 'Identification Area' started by mrscrow, May 24, 2018.

1. Ned

Ned Evaporated

Prime Minister
    Ratings:
    +5,404
    Believe me, I am so calm and laid back I`m almost horizontal [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Silver surfer

Silver surfer PLANTAHOLIC

Semi retired amateur plantaholic gardener
      Ratings:
      +3,228
      OK Tetters...had another close look...Geum.

• Like Like x 1
      • Gail_68

Gail_68 Guest

Ratings:
        +0
        Sounds like you need straightening Tetters [​IMG]...in what way god knows [​IMG]

• mrscrow

mrscrow Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
        +13
        Hi @alison worrall :sign0016: to GC and nice to have you with us :grphg:

Start wrighting the names down...as I've always throwed the tags away :dunno:...Big mistake

thanks..we are going to do a map of the garden and note any plants so identified...some are easy since we just bought them and so far havent forgotten the name
        pansy for instance.:scratch:..the hardest one to remember although my husband does is the zwartkop which is getting a lot of tlc after the beast from the east came..and it was in the conservatory!!...we were away for 3 weeks then
        i think we remember the daisy family but not the names and the clematis similarly
        i assume all heathers are....heathers??
        eventually i think i will get round to asking here and making a note of the name
        thanks
        alison

• Like Like x 2
        • Gail_68

Gail_68 Guest

Ratings:
          +0
          Hello Alison,
          Best thing to do regarding naming and also a map :thumbsup:...i'm having to ask the names and put them by the pics as I don't like tags left on my plants:snorky:

Here's a link that might help your hubby with the care of your zwartkop

Aeonium 'Zwartkop' | aeonium 'Zwartkop'/RHS Gardening

Well there's different clematis and names and I have heathers also which have grown lovely in the front garden :yes: