1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Wild flower ID

Discussion in 'Herbs and Wildflowers' started by Max6389, May 17, 2020.

1. Max6389

Max6389 Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Wondered if you know what this pink flower is. I am assuming wild flower as it is at back of garden which backs onto woods and others plants in area are all woodland. It is covered in white and black insects at present so wondering if it would be better to remove

10117B5D-68A1-40ED-8F2F-72B401065EDA.jpeg

2. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,997
    Red Campion

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
      +28,997
      Forgot to mention the insects.

They are probably aphids, and personally I wouldn't bother about insects on wild plants because they'll be food for other wild stuff like ladybirds. But if they were close to my veg such as broad or runner beans, I'd give them a spray of soapy water.