1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday present

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Helofadigger, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Firstly I must apologize for posting this thread here but I sometimes think (lol that's a good'un) that answers are more forthcoming in this section than in the houseplant section, more so if the title catches your attention which I hope it did.:hehe:

I am buying a Venus Flytrap plant for a birthday present and would like to know if any of you grow these or know of a good website that we allow me to write down some care advice for these plants? Thanx in advance guys.:wink: Hel.xxx.

2. sweetpeas

sweetpeas Gardener

Ratings:
    +7
    I whish I'd had that site when we had one a few years ago, I knew about the water but not the dormant period.

I'm tempted to get one in spring and give it another go :)

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you kind sir that site seems ideal!:thumb:Hel.xxx.