1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

GARDENING ASPIRATIONS FOR 2019..

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Marley Farley, Feb 9, 2019.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +118,203
    We're digging a load out this morning. It grows like mad here :doh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Loki

Loki Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +4,092
      Ivy grows really well here too shiney, good job I love it :)
      @luciusmaximus, the entire border, length wise is damson and elderberries and at the bottom is a sycamore and hawthorn, as well as the biggest conifer I've ever seen in the neighbouring property. So it's really shaded already.
      I want it to be used and look nice without investing to much in it, if that makes sense? :redface:
      Apart from the over hanging trees putting me off that's another reason I keep dithering about a pond somewhere on ' that side' .
      If I invested that much time, energy and money then someone said they wanted it back I'd be heartbroken :sad:

• Friendly Friendly x 1