1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR & MRS KANDY

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by rosa, Sep 11, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR & MRS KANDY
    13 TH SEPTEMBER
    have a lovely day and evening you two

lots of love
    from mr & mrs rosa & little rosa
    xxxxxxx

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thanks Rosa.I am just on a flying stop off,as I am at my friends house this morning and possibly some of the afternoon.Just rushed home to let Tina out for a while.

It is strange because I could have sworn I logged out this morning,but I have come back on and it says I am still logged on.It keeps doing that.

Will catch you later.Have a nice day.Give my love to Jazzxxx

3. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Kandy, I can never figure it out with the loggin thing, think it must be the same for everybody! ;)

4. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thankyou to everyone for their Anniversary wishes.It is our 26th,and it only seems like yesterday.It is much appreciated
    I suppose it isn't bad for this day and age to stay with one person for so long,but as the time has flown past so quickly it,doesn't seem quite that long.

When we called in Geoff Hamilton's nursery the other week at Rutland,there was a rose there with the most fantastic scent.It was called Golden Wedding.The trouble is if I have to wait for another 24 years before I get one,I expect my sense of smell will have gone AWOL :D :D

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Dag I do find this logging in and out most confusing.I am glad I am not the only one with the problem.Even the gremlins play up and can't be displayed.

When I log out I just sit looking at the screen expecting something to happen..I keep forgetting that I have to press the back button :D :DAnother Blonde moment or senior moment whatever that is :D :D

6. strongylodon

strongylodon Old Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +28,514
    Best wishes Kandy and mr Kandy we are three years behind you. Hope you had an enjoyable day. [​IMG]

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thanks Strongy.Just got back from a lovely meal out with Mr Kandy.Now I feel like I will pop.It is so nice not to have to cook once in a while.
    Thankyou,and I hope you enjoy yours when it comes [​IMG] [​IMG]