IRIS CHOICE - NEED A HAND FROM THE GANG

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by ARMANDII, May 24, 2020.

1. ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +93,209
    Hi Caroline, I do apologise, I thought I had replied to you but on viewing the thread found I had not:wallbanging: Quite a few of the Bearded Iris are, as you say, scented and it does play a part in choosing a particular Iris. Having said that it's that "full blown and in your face" size and colours of the flowers that are the real factor in choosing.
    Can I say a real Thank You to everyone for helping me choose from the list and these of the ones I've now ordered in addition to the original 16........

DEVONSHIRE CREAM
    [​IMG]

FLUFFY PILLOWS
    [​IMG]

BRILLIANT DISGUISE

[​IMG]

SHARPER IMAGE
    [​IMG]

TRANS ORANGE
    [​IMG]

ALPEN VIEW
    [​IMG]

DANGEROUS MOOD
    [​IMG]

BLACK SUITED
    [​IMG]

LUNE ET SOLEI
    L
    [​IMG]

So, I have in fact ordered 9 rather than 8 but that's because there is another repeat Iris that has just flowered.
    But, again, thank you for your good advice, taste, and help.:love30::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Perki

Perki Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +3,425
      I do like the black one with a hint of blue - Black suited :blue thumb: they are all nice though .

• Agree Agree x 1