1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Lawn maintenance companies

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Glenfish, May 25, 2019.

1. Glenfish

Glenfish Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi all
    Here’s a few pics of my lawn. In April I applied moss killer then later scarified with a hired petrol unit. We live in hants and have had v little rain this month.
    I’d really like it to look nice, but I’m crazy busy at work and it’s suffering!
    I was thinking of hiring one of those lawn companies to sort it out until I have time ? Thoughts please

Attached Files:

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125
  3. Glenfish

Glenfish Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    Green thumb , thanks I’ll contact them , wonder if anyone here has experience?

4. andrews

andrews Super Gardener

Waste Management and Consultancy
    Ratings:
    +2,369
    We haven't used them but we did get a quote from them some years ago and it was more than I was prepared to pay. A relative uses them and is more than happy with the service but his lawn is much smaller than ours. When we received the quote it was a monthly payment for x number of treatments.

Are there any local independent companies to you ? A friend of mine provides a similar service and the results in his photos are very good. I'd imagine that hes a lot cheaper too.