1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

opinions wanted from gardeners with more experience of cold winters.

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by theplantman, Mar 5, 2010.

1. theplantman

theplantman Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    were starting to a consesus...as for all flowering at once....thats a definatly possibility this year..with blossom trees and early shrubs in on the act too, early April could be very colourful.

2. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +86,035
    Looking at the forecast, I know you cant trust them, but in my part of the world they are saying it could be "rather warm" in a couple of weeks.
    I'll believe it when I see it.:D

3. theplantman

theplantman Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    just saw that too pete...so had a check on netweathertv forum......it was very slow hardly a post, and that is good news they are all snow and cold lovers...they ave all gone because all the supercomputer weather models are showing warm on the horizon....when all models show a similar outcome you can be pretty confident :)

4. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +86,035
    Good news then?
    :yho: