Outdoor kitchens

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Craig1987, Apr 9, 2021.

1. CanadianLori

CanadianLori Total Gardener

Battle Axe
    Ratings:
    +30,478
    or between houses so that the smoke goes right up into second storey windows...

My neighbour is one of those. And they seem to put sugary sauce on everything so they really get a smoke cloud going.

I have a client who has one of those solid outdoor kitchens and whilst they enjoyed it immensely at the beginning for entertaining, they have found it a bit of pain to keep maintained.

• Like Like x 3
    • Black Dog

Black Dog Gardener of useful things

It's a secret
      Ratings:
      +1,134
      Well my wife wanted to have an outdoor kitchen, because she was used to one from the home where she grew up.

But when she saw the price tag for all the materials and plumbing, the cleaning involved and the amount of work she would have to put into it, she agreed it wouldn't be so bad to just use our indoor kitchen which was literally just 3 metres away from the proposed building spot.

Considering she was declaring me crazy for paying 400€ for a grill (Taino platinum gas grill) it was probably the right choice not to start the "outdoor kitchen project"

TAINO-Platinum-3-3-neu-original.jpg

• Like Like x 2
        Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
      • Spruce

Spruce Glad to be back .....

Ratings:
        +12,318
        Well it aint happening this year !!! :paladin: :psnp::pathd: as new neighbours the "the grace period" up on me being nice !!

• Funny Funny x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
          +52,311
          Thanks Lori. :dbgrtmb: I think the sun oven is a great idea but it would have little use here.

• Like Like x 1