Show Us Your Recent Purchases 2019

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by shiney, Jan 6, 2019.

1. ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +87,608
    Oops, famous last words:dunno::heehee:as another lot of Allium Red Mohican and Silver Springs arrived this morning, along with a parcel containing Allium Globe Master, and one large final parcel containing 3 more Polygonatum (Solomon's Seal). To be honest, I have ordered so many different kinds of bulbs and hardy perennials that I forgot to record the buying of the Solomon's Seal plants so their arrival was a surprise, but a welcome one as although I already have one waiting to go into the borders I can always find space for 3 more.

• Like Like x 1
    • CarolineL

CarolineL Super Gardener

Retired Software engineer
      Ratings:
      +1,486
      @ARMANDII - you are naughty!:spinning: You have now made me feel it's ok for me to go to my favourite nursery and see if they have any interesting berrying plants to bring home.:whistle:

• ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +87,608

[​IMG]

Naughty is my middle name, Caroline:dunno::heehee: And, besides, you know you really need to go to the Nursery, walk around, see those lovely plants (that you really, really need), and not buy them.:whistle::heehee:
      [​IMG]