1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

What a stink......

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Ned, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,997
    Cor, dead posh some people with their quilted big rolls and sewers with silver handles!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • silu

silu gardening easy...hmmm

Ratings:
      +8,083
      Aye, not so long ago @Scrungee we were still using the shiny Izel bog roll which was less than useless. Give me a few sheets of "The Daily Snail" any day:).
      Of course most of the time as many on GC have read I just pee in the garden:thud:.

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Ned

Ned Evaporated

Prime Minister
        Ratings:
        +5,404
        :doh:goodness me, this is beginning to sound like my campsite. The chatter often gets lavatorial when they sit around under the trees with the wine flowing freely. They chuckle so much sometimes I have to tell them off......and then they chuckle a bit more. :noidea: so I just have to join in :heehee:

• Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Gail_68

Gail_68 Guest

Ratings:
          +0
          [​IMG] [​IMG] to disappoint you Jiffy :whistle:

• Jiffy

Jiffy The Match is on Fire

Pyro
          Ratings:
          +31,853
          I've found that some of the quilted papers can hang and block junctions and bends, we had a problem, so i got the pressure washer into the junction and pipes and cleaned all the scum that gets on the pipes to slove it, but it still blocked, so then i would watch when some one has flushed the loo to see what happerns, i found that the quilted paper would hang on the junction, so now we don't use quilted paper and the problem has gone :)

• Informative Informative x 2
          • Like Like x 1
          • Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
            +28,997
            Time perhaps to re-tell my tale of when I was at Glastonbury Festival.

I was parked up beside a mate who had a Westmoorland Star caravan towed by a Bedford TK, so ended up with a bit of space between the back of my truck and the field hedge as he had quite a long rig.

And blow me, some people pitched a bender in the gap between the back of my vehicle and the hedge, right up against the rear of my vehicle where my toilet extract ventilation was!

It must have been 'festival food' effects, because when using my onboard facilities, I heard those pitched behind me exclaiming "can you smell s**t?", and they thought somebody had done one somewhere around their bender. When they couldn't find it, they got a stick and started poking around in the hedge looking for it.

It was a real struggle stopping myself from laughing at their antics. It happened another couple of times and they never got to the bottom of it.

When were in SW Eire, parked on an almost empty campsite at the back of a beach, some campers pitched their tent beside us, so we fed our stove with wood/seaweed/coal wrapped in wet newspaper until they decide to move to a less smokey location.

• Funny Funny x 2
              Last edited: Aug 6, 2018