1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

What's cooking

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by mazambo, Jan 26, 2019.

1. mazambo

mazambo Forever Learning

Ratings:
    +3,718
    I bought some of those foil blankets (the one's they use in emergencies) with the idea of using them in the greenhouse, draping them over my cuttings and cannas for extra warmth, the grandkids asked if they could open one of course I said yes, they had a mess about with it then left it, about an hour later I came back in the house from outside and what do i see? My wife must have dozed off, so what had the grandkids done? Yep, covered her up in the foil blanket, I couldn't help but laugh, me laughing woke my wife up she pulled the blanket off and she said, I quote "phew I was roasting under there" :lunapic 130165696578242 5:

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 6