What's Looking Good In February

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by wiseowl, Feb 3, 2016.

1. ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +100,834
    Hi Sheal, the door mat is there because I found I was treading in rainwater from the concrete base.......and it has worked a treat, and that's welcome!:heehee:

• Like Like x 2
    • silu

silu gardening easy...hmmm

Ratings:
      +8,083
      I have posted photos of my Aconites and Snowdrops before but couldn't resist showing them off again! I'm so lucky to have large drifts of them but take absolutely no credit for the lovely display as they were here when we moved here. The only ones I planted are the ones round the flowerbed in the smaller photo as there were clumps that needed splitting and I found a home for them in a bed which is very shaded in the summer. I know it's now March but I took these photos about 10 days ago. Many of you down South will have distant memories of your Snowdrops! as believe yours flowered about Christmas time due to the mild weather.Mine were out earlier than normal too, having made an appearance in the 1st week in February
      IMG_1959.JPG snowdrop3.JPG snowdrop2.JPG

• Like Like x 8
      • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +52,311
        They look wonderful Silu. :dbgrtmb:

• Agree Agree x 3
        • Friendly Friendly x 1