1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

With my thanks to Moyra and HarryS

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Jenny namaste, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Jenny namaste

Jenny namaste Total Gardener

retired- blissfully retired......
    Ratings:
    +31,192
    moyra - do you remember that lovely little Macramé pot holder you sent to me?
    HarryS - one the 5 Laurentia plants that I swapped for some Oxalis "Iron Cross"
    It takes pride of place on the patio now,
    Album photos  20  7 2013 059.JPG

Jenny

• Like Like x 7
    • HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +16,246
      That looks lovely Jenny :dbgrtmb: The Laurentia I grew have been my favourite plant this year , they seem to have come into full flower from mid-July. The dust blue star shaped flowers are stunning. The macrame plant holder has given me an
      idea for next year as well !

• Like Like x 2
      • moyra

moyra A knackered Veteran Gardener

Retired
        Ratings:
        +9,817
        It looks lovely Jenny shall have to get round to making you a couple more. Your oxalis have been blooming lovely for ages now. I have them in a large pot on my patio table must try and get a picture of them.

• Like Like x 1